PDA

View Full Version : Video I made

88redrocket
08-24-2011, 11:58 PM
So Im starting to do some video editing in my free time and I put this together and thought I'd share. Me on my 250r and my friend on his yz250 and cr500......Switch it to 720p for Hi-Def......Enjoy!

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2C6FL7J4ADM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gncc025
08-25-2011, 12:16 AM
like that R. resembles creechs old ride. Im a sucker for nacs graphics lol. nice ridn

88redrocket
08-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by gncc025
like that R. resembles creechs old ride. Im a sucker for nacs graphics lol. nice ridn

Thanks man, I know what you mean about the nacs graphics I think its a result of watchin huevos 1-4 too many times as a kid lol

lasher45
08-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Pretty good. Some things I noticed:

What camera were you using? Some of the shots were wayyy out of focus. Make sure your subject is always within your field of view

You could of done some color grading and it would have made the footage better eye candy wise.

A lot of the shots were shaky, if you don't have a tripod or stabilizer I highly recommend buying one. Especially if you're going to take this seriously.

A didn't really see too many slow motion shots. There were a few times when slower playback would have worked beautifully. Also make sure that if your shooting in 30fps and you want to slow down the playback you use a program that has frame interpolation.

Wasn't really a fan of the music, but that's all personal preference. Make sure your transitions are timed with the music. The flow of an edit can make or break it.

Overall it was nice

88redrocket
08-25-2011, 10:06 AM
yeah I know I could have done alot more to it but I just wanted to throw something together quick and see how it came out. I tried messing with the colors and stuff but whenever I tried to alter it the quality of the video would go way down so I just left it all natural. The camera is a sony handycam cx-110, I noticed its not that great at focusing in on fast moving objects but its all I could afford. I defenitly plan on getting a tripod soon. There were actually quite a few slow motion shots the camera has a smooth slow record mode where it takes a 3 second clip and turns it into a 11 second clip but what sucks is once 3 seconds is up it stops recording and starts saving the file. I guess I have to stop spending so much on quad parts and invest in a better camera lol

HondaPohl
08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Everyone is a critic. Not like he's shootin for H-Bomb films or some ****. Nice video man. Like that R,

johnnyquad17
08-25-2011, 05:16 PM
No joke.. Thanks for sharing!

mkh155
08-25-2011, 05:22 PM
nice video,nice spot,and nice R...:D Definately post up the videos when you make more!