PDA

View Full Version : jeff or marty!

rookiex
02-23-2003, 08:01 PM
You guys still salein dales??

I want to buy a cannible.Put gibson front end and Axis long travels on front with AC nerfs.

PM me I am ready to purchace

AtvMxRider
02-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Why don't you pm them or give them a call.

EvilJester400EX
02-23-2003, 08:06 PM
http://kandkatv.com/used_quads2.htm
10th one down

raptor_02
02-23-2003, 08:08 PM
well sense someone already posted a THREAD involveing the QUADSHOP guys i'll goahead and get my question out of the way. I ordered a set of ELKAS about 5 days ago and told you guys that I was running stock A-ARMS but........i have my front wheels flipped around. If you haven't already setted them yet could you please factor that in when you go to set them up for my weight. I don't even know if the wheels being flipped will effect how stiff the shocks are but if it does could you please adjust that for me. i'm sorry i didn't let you know before, it just occured to me yesterday when I seen the wheels flipped thread. Once again sorry about that, and i hope you can fix them if needed. thanks a bunch

rookiex
02-23-2003, 08:16 PM
I did pm him......Man I got the bug, I need a quad NOW!Like tomarrow ill go down there and buy it and buy them pizza whilest they put it togather...

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
well sense someone already posted a THREAD involveing the QUADSHOP guys i'll goahead and get my question out of the way. I ordered a set of ELKAS about 5 days ago and told you guys that I was running stock A-ARMS but........i have my front wheels flipped around. If you haven't already setted them yet could you please factor that in when you go to set them up for my weight. I don't even know if the wheels being flipped will effect how stiff the shocks are but if it does could you please adjust that for me. i'm sorry i didn't let you know before, it just occured to me yesterday when I seen the wheels flipped thread. Once again sorry about that, and i hope you can fix them if needed. thanks a bunch

I had mine set up for wider offset wheels and when I got my shocks I went ahead and used my stock rims and my shocks were a bit stiff. I talked to Elka and they told me to try it with the offset wheels man was that a difference. :eek:

crap-banshee32
02-23-2003, 09:24 PM
yeah

rookiex
02-24-2003, 07:57 PM
bump

rookiex
02-24-2003, 08:03 PM
bump again

cdalejef
02-25-2003, 01:21 PM
Give us a call at the shop!