PDA

View Full Version : for the kids that give their parents a hard time

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 01:00 PM
recently, ive come to the conclusion that fighting with my rents isnt worth it. it gets me virtually nowhere. i used to fight them on like everything, needless to say i was grounded ALOT. now, its different. my parents are chilled out more, my dads ride with me more, i do more things with my friends seeings how im not grounded, everythings just better. i get paid for doing stuff instead of doing it as a punishment, hell im saving up for a dirtbike and this is helping it tremendously. so for you kiddos that are *******s to your parents and fight them on everything rethink your ways, its deff better in the longrun and youll be better off. just throwin it out there..

evan402
08-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Dr Phil?

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by evan402
Dr Phil? No I'm white

chronicsmoke
08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
I call it Karma ;)

I've never really argued with my rents. We get along great, I'm 22 and still at home and we never argue. (I have full control of our garage and shop too)

I'd move out, but my mom still cooks with cheese! ;)

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 02:00 PM
hahaha!

finsteratv
08-24-2011, 02:23 PM
haha
well i dont argue with my parents, i actually talk with my mom a good amount..my dad is the one who gets me going. like when we're logging he'll straight up yell and cuss me out just for asking if we could try it a different way..my dads a dick so i usually just dont talk to him as much..just carry on with life haha. thats why i love riding because i cant hear him!

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 02:31 PM
my parents are pretty chill. i dont talk to them that much, im busy doing other things.

SpasticR450
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
As a kid I didnt hang with people or go any wear so it was hard to ground me. The way they would ground me was by not letting me build jumps or work on my quad. But i was never a bad kid just lived with my moms bf who had a prob with me so finaly my mom got pissed enough at him for grounding me none stop over nothing so my mom baught a house for me to live in alone lol.

HondaPohl
08-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Wait to you have kids! Than you will get it.

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by SpasticR450
As a kid I didnt hang with people or go any wear so it was hard to ground me. The way they would ground me was by not letting me build jumps or work on my quad. But i was never a bad kid just lived with my moms bf who had a prob with me so finaly my mom got pissed enough at him for grounding me none stop over nothing so my mom baught a house for me to live in alone lol. that sounds sweet hahaha

SpasticR450
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
that sounds sweet hahaha

Ha it is. 3 bed room house to my self. My mom stops by 4 times a week after work to see if I need anything. But boring all I do is watch TV I got a lot of channels and sit on the computer or more like computers. What sucks the most is no garage so I can't keep my quad here and the neighbors are stupid.

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Ha it is. 3 bed room house to my self. My mom stops by 4 times a week after work to see if I need anything. But boring all I do is watch TV I got a lot of channels and sit on the computer or more like computers. What sucks the most is no garage so I can't keep my quad here and the neighbors are stupid. be more social..

Tommy Warren
08-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
recently, ive come to the conclusion that fighting with my rents isnt worth it. it gets me virtually nowhere. i used to fight them on like everything, needless to say i was grounded ALOT. now, its different. my parents are chilled out more, my dads ride with me more, i do more things with my friends seeings how im not grounded, everythings just better. i get paid for doing stuff instead of doing it as a punishment, hell im saving up for a dirtbike and this is helping it tremendously. so for you kiddos that are *******s to your parents and fight them on everything rethink your ways, its deff better in the longrun and youll be better off. just throwin it out there..

Your "Dads" ride with you more? how many do you have? Are you from Alabama?

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
Your "Dads" ride with you more? how many do you have? Are you from Alabama? i ment dad. chill out tommy.

Pipeless416
08-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Ha it is. 3 bed room house to my self. My mom stops by 4 times a week after work to see if I need anything. But boring all I do is watch TV I got a lot of channels and sit on the computer or more like computers. What sucks the most is no garage so I can't keep my quad here and the neighbors are stupid.

won't you get tired of being completely dependent on somebody else at some point? that lifestyle would drive me to insanity.. find some ambition in life.

Tommy Warren
08-24-2011, 08:09 PM

WOW, you'll go far in life having everything handed to you. You don't work or anything? you'd think if you had a 3 bedroom house to yourself that you could get some friends to at least use you for your house..... do you have 3 eyes or something?

HondaRacing83
08-24-2011, 08:46 PM
party it upp

madskrillz2
08-24-2011, 09:14 PM
WOW, you'll go far in life having everything handed to you. You don't work or anything? you'd think if you had a 3 bedroom house to yourself that you could get some friends to at least use you for your house..... do you have 3 eyes or something?

Jealous much? Did your parents abuse you as a child or something?

Tommy Warren
08-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Jealous much? Did your parents abuse you as a child or something?

no I had to go to work and hold my own like a normal person...sorry if this offends you

madskrillz2
08-24-2011, 10:13 PM
no I had to go to work and hold my own like a normal person...sorry if this offends you

Lol well these days a normal "person" or kid is usually spoiled *** rotten.

Tommy Warren
08-24-2011, 11:28 PM
and both of our economies are going down the chitter do you see a pattern here?

finsteratv
08-25-2011, 01:11 PM
i guess its good that for my age whenever my mom buys me clothes or somthing special i feel guilty...haha i work for alot of my stuff so when things are given to me im kinda like..uhmmmmm whats going on?! not bad for almost 15. i dont see how someone can sit all the time, you gotta get out and get busy. dont waste the best years of your party life man.

Ruby Soho
08-25-2011, 03:00 PM
i always got along great with my parents. still do.

guess i lucked out with a cool mom and dad lol

Zakradu398
08-26-2011, 09:07 AM
and both of our economies are going down the chitter do you see a pattern here?

That happened before when everybody would work their asses off. I believe they called it the great depression??