PDA

View Full Version : TOTALLY off topic....

EthansDad
08-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Yea, here's a left fielder for you...I'm selling my MX bike if you know anyone in the market. This thing is a baby killing, 2-stroke monster ready to ride! maybe put the motor in a mod quad project??

I'm looking for cash, but might consider some quad trades...really need a woods quad for me (big guy).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330605145168

Ride1Rob
08-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Baby killer? Maybe you need to stand more lol

EthansDad
08-24-2011, 11:45 AM
maybe rob....

I had the bike on the road the other day, clicked it up to third going slow about 10mph, and rolled the throttle on...damn thing just lifted up and took me for a ride up the road in what felt like a wheelie that just wouldn't end.

I'm not sure if it was the slap-down stop or the soil in my pants that made the term "baby killing" come to mind, but it fits.

nitrofish
08-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Come on Eric, are ya giving up on the glory days or are you looking for a CR 500? I been racin' pitbikes for a few years and decided to pick up a YZ 125... I may have to part ways too! I had visions in my head of the old days. Roostin' the outside lines, up on the pipe, clutching like a mad man, a little whip here and a little scrub there, riders pulling off the track to watch me manhandle this screaming bee around the track. Oh yeah! So reality check, too much work. I can't even keep it up on the pipe, the rubberband kicks in on the face of a jump, panick rev, rear brake to nose her down. Hmmmm... I think I will just stick with the 12" mod and drink a cold one while I watch my VHS tapes of my glory days instead! Seriously though, that is a nice bike for sale and we know it has been meticulously cared for. Good luck! You may want to post a link up our way on Pitracer.com. There is a 2 stroke boom goin on up here. Matt.

nitrofish
08-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Eric, I went ahead and set up a link on Pitracer for ya. Matt.

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?4065-Nice-bike-on-e-bay-for-sale.-2-stroker.&p=32750#post32750