PDA

View Full Version : TLSS/MrP

MX26
02-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Todd what happened in the 2nd moto? I looked up and you were sitting behind the triple. I guess that ruined your day though.. Really sorry it happened

Was that Chris Beyer I spotted on the orange 250R??

Razorback
02-24-2003, 08:13 AM
David,

Were you able to get a full TLSS schedule? Send it to me if you did. I've got a listing of several race series on my website, and I've put them in a few different formats. Check it out here:

http://www.scottandbiccy.com/quad/racing/2003_schedule.html

MrP
02-24-2003, 10:04 AM
I heard my motor coming a part so I pulled off. We are tearing it down tonight to see what it was. It wasnt the best weekend I have had, but I guess thats how they go sometimes. See you next time.

MX26
02-24-2003, 11:16 AM
Scott: I wasnt able to find a flyer, but I'll do a little net research to see what I can come up with for you. Todd may have one.

Todd: Sorry to hear that. You looked really good from what I could tell. That guy on the Port-A-Cool 250R was really quick though. Who was on the 426 quad?

MX26
02-24-2003, 11:19 AM
Hopefully this will work good enough for you to tell....

Razorback
02-24-2003, 01:27 PM
That'll work. Thanks. I'll get those updated on my site. Hopefully, I can make some of those races.

MX26
02-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Razorback
That'll work. Thanks. I'll get those updated on my site. Hopefully, I can make some of those races.

I know that the Clear View track is supposed to be VERY sweet. It's not done yet. Trey(owner & designer of Swan) is making it, and he helped design Village Creek, and a few more of the tracks around here. I'm really glad that TLSS is going to new places. Usually it's Swan and 1 at Whitney..

If you like big air, make Whitney.

D-4our
02-24-2003, 05:59 PM
test

beyer05
02-25-2003, 04:04 AM
MX26, that was not me there. Though with all of the snow here, I wish I was there. I hope to make it to the first TQRA of the regular season, but we will have to see.

MX26
02-25-2003, 08:39 AM
I see. Well, there's ice everywhere down here now. There was an orange 250R there that I thought might've been you.

MrP who was on the other Moto 440 from Mississippi.

fmf300ex23
02-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Mx26 which bike were you on this weekend? the other cannodale was Ken hes from jackson, ms, the guy that rode it is from texas i think, ken let him borrow it because this dudes R broke down in practice, Dont let MrP fool ya, he didnt hear anything from that motor........it was voices in his head haha j/k T o double D, later dudes

Drew

MrP
02-27-2003, 05:54 AM
HA....we found out what the noise was. A allen head bolt about an inch long backed out and was floating around in my motor. Luckily there was no damage. Im still getting a new motor though. Later.

MxDale71
02-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Hey, you going to Village Creek this weekend? If so, I'll see you there! I'm soooo friggin ready to race again. I'm starting to feel a lot better. I probably won't be 100% by race time, but I'm feeling good enough to race.

MxDale71
02-27-2003, 01:19 PM
fmf300ex - It sounds like you have a badass R. Were you at Swan last weekend? You planning on going to Village for Rnd 2 of the Lonestar Series? Mx26 wasn't racing last weekend, I think he rode up there w/ Jake (one of our friends that rides a Cr125... fast as he11) and just watched the races. If you go to Village Creek, look for me TRYING to race on the red Cannibal #71.

Razorback
02-27-2003, 08:16 PM
I wonder how the track is going to be this weekend. It's likely to be very muddy.

Mxbubs
02-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Have you been to Fernwood lately Todd?

fmf300ex23
02-27-2003, 08:39 PM
MxDale, whatsup man, yes i was at Swan this past weekend, i raced the B class and finished 2nd, i was on the blue duncan R, I dont know if i can make it to Village creek, im going to try to make it to all the Swan races and probably a few others, i think MrP and i are going to practice this weekend at a track in Louisiana to test some things out, are you going to be at any of the races at Swan? alright later dudes

Drew

Mxbubs
02-27-2003, 09:39 PM
What track in Louisiana? I hope not the new Kentwood track.....Last time I talked to him, he wasnt letting quads ride it. Any word on how far Kevin Windham's track is from being done? The Slaughter track should be open again before summer, the owner is still fighting the courts.

The Toledo Bend Track is phenomenal if it is prepped. The guy that owns it works offshore, so call before you haul. I loved it.

Can you say HUGE?

MxDale71
02-28-2003, 12:59 AM
fmf300 - I should be at all the Swan races and all the other Lonestar Series races as well. Swan is less than an hour away from here. Clearview will also be in Tyler somewhere. Probably not to far from Swan because Trey (owner of Swan) owns that track too. From what I hear, and from looking at the tracks that Trey has helped design, Clearview should be pretty awesome. I was plannin on running that "B" class too, but I'm kinda nervous about it. Well, maybe not nervous, but more like unsure. Last year Swan had one race that had a novice class (the lonestar series used to only offer amt and exp classes) and in that novice class I pretty muchly slaughtered everyone in that class except for the one MAJOR sandbagger that was runnin that class. I got 2nd and was just over 18 seconds ahead of 3rd, but the guy that beat me got 2nd against the intermediate riders and he was about 15 or so seconds ahead of me! I don't really know if the Novice class is any faster this year, but I guess I'll run the B class. I don't want to race novice and look like a sandbagger and then be forced to move up and lose my points. Only problem is, I'm VERY slow at Village. So, what did you think of Swan?

Talk to ya later, or maybe race with ya later! :)

P.S. Sorry for the long post :)

fmf300ex23
02-28-2003, 03:02 AM
Swan is definently one of the best tracks ive ever ridden, This was my first time to ride it and aboslutley loved it, the only thing about the B class is they double gate us and the pro class so we have to run 5 laps like the pros instead of the normal 4, 4 was alright but that 5th lap got rough, it was definently one of the faster classes ive ridden in but overall i loved the track and cant wait untill the next race out there, well i gotta go, later

Drew

MX26
03-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Nice R Drew.