PDA

View Full Version : ama points

jake55
08-22-2011, 11:26 AM
i know they take your best 8. but is 8 the minimum for year end awards or is there no minumum number of races needed?

Logan #34's Dad
08-22-2011, 11:59 AM
There is no minimum in the regular series BUT in the North/South Series there is. (which i think is really dumb!) In the North/South series a rider could win every race but because he missed just one of the races, he is not eligible for the year end award. dumb!

apexpilot
08-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Atva 2011 supplemental rules,,, show maximum of 8 min of 4 in Youth classes. Look under..J.. class championships
http://www.atvmotocross.com/pages/amateur-racers/2011-supplemental-rules-
Not to argue with the Rockster!!! HA!

Logan #34's Dad
08-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Blah, Blah..... You didn't know that until you looked it up. And if a rider only ran 4 races he'd not be in the running for any awards anyhow. So there Apex-lover..

thequadfather+2
08-22-2011, 03:59 PM
BLahaaahaaahaaa!!!:D :D :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

APEX LOVER!!!!:blah:

neveready
08-23-2011, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
And if a rider only ran 4 races he'd not be in the running for any awards anyhow. So there Apex-lover..

In more than 5 classes there are riders with only 4 races in the top ten. Some with less than 4. I wonder if they'll still recognise them or boot it out??

Geesh, all cops think alike, trying to push the rules on people.......lol

jake55
08-23-2011, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by neveready
[B]In more than 5 classes there are riders with only 4 races in the top ten. Some with less than 4.

that's why i asked the question. we missed the top 10 in 90cvt but have several ahead of us with less than 8 races. i know, i know, should have rode better, should have tuned better then would not have to worry about it. oh well, i'm still proud of the little dude. 8 year old against 14 and 15 year olds. i guess 11th aint that bad.:ermm:

Logan #34's Dad
08-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by neveready

Geesh, all cops think alike, trying to push the rules on people.......lol

LMAO! It ain't my rules - in real life or with the AMA-ATVA - I just enforce and follow them baby..... That's why we live in a Democracy, if you don't like them, change them. Oh yeah, I forgot the ATVA is NOT a Democracy.....hehe.