PDA

View Full Version : dead body found in pits

DnB_racing
08-21-2011, 08:45 PM
well it looks like another area is closed... people are twisted..

nothing closes a riding area quicker then a dead body... ive got to get out of this city and state...so many drugs, hookers, and criminals...

there's got to be a better place to live

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/police-hope-tattoo-will-help-identify-body-20110820

JParisi48
08-21-2011, 09:38 PM
oh geez man, idk what wrong with ppl these days. im from mass too, but up north bordering nh. its nice up here, got trails that go for miles right in my backyard hope i never come across that stuff cuz i know homeless ppl live in the woods where i ride. scary stuff

slightlybent47
08-22-2011, 02:42 AM
Crime can happen any time and any place, though some areas are worse then others.
Just because you’re out in the country doesn’t make you any safer. Some areas are crawling with meth heads running meth labs, illegal’s growing weed in our national parks and so on. That’s why I’m so glad to live in a state that allows counseled carry permits.

Chances are the closing is temporary until all the investigation is complete.

DnB_racing
08-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Crime can happen any time and any place, though some areas are worse then others.
Just because you’re out in the country doesn’t make you any safer. Some areas are crawling with meth heads running meth labs, illegal’s growing weed in our national parks and so on. That’s why I’m so glad to live in a state that allows counseled carry permits.

Chances are the closing is temporary until all the investigation is complete. no, I think this closing is going to do it
I have a couple friends that run the DPW (Department of public works) pit, and I had the key to the gate, and there permission,

but they said I had to give my key back because everyone was getting heat for allowing friends to ride and load rocks and sand...

this time it might be for good im afraid, with all the investigations going on just showed how many keys were out there, and the workers are all getting scrutinized

liex21
08-22-2011, 06:46 AM
I feel your pain man, a couple weeks ago there way a dead body found in the pit I used to ride. With no head and whats even more sad is it is about 100 yards from a elementary school. In the county I live in heroin and prescription pills have really started to take over and its getting way to out of hand, take a quick read of this that just happened its sickening http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/24/nyregion/police-describe-wanton-violence-of-suspect-in-drug-store-killings.html

DnB_racing
08-22-2011, 07:13 AM
I hate to stereotype but this pit is only down the road from the methadone clinic... its probably a overdose and someone just dumped him there instead of dealing with the law..

im just guessing but, the guy probably could have been saved, if they just took him tom the hospital instead of dumping him like a bag of trash!

exrider12
08-22-2011, 09:29 AM
No offense DnB but to everyone who isn't from MA, fitchburg is probably one of the worst cities in MA... stuff like this doesn't surprise me.. :ermm:

DnB_racing
08-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by exrider12
No offense DnB but to everyone who isn't from MA, fitchburg is probably one of the worst cities in MA... stuff like this doesn't surprise me.. :ermm: ya fitchburg is bad..

it gives me a bad feeling about the whole state, but your right there are better spots in Mass.

but im just so feed up with this area, I want away BAD!!!

so many scum bags,
my sons 14 year old friend got stabbed over the summer from behind, buy some up and coming future punk criminals,

the future for this city isn't promising at all

HondaPohl
08-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Same around here. To many guys getting hurt of killing themselves on there motorcycles. They try and close them down but there too big. Hope you find more spots to rip.

exrider12
08-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
ya fitchburg is bad..

it gives me a bad feeling about the whole state, but your right there are better spots in Mass.

but im just so feed up with this area, I want away BAD!!!

so many scum bags,
my sons 14 year old friend got stabbed over the summer from behind, buy some up and coming future punk criminals,

the future for this city isn't promising at all

Ya my mom used to work out there and im from sterling so Iv been out there a few times.. where do you think you would move to?

flammable
08-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Im in nh right above lowell n lawrence. Ive been to fitchburg state a couple times. Everysingle time the partys end with a local pulling a gun or a knife on someone in the house over next to nuthin ( spilled drinks) 2 of the times i was there, there was stabbing in the streets outside. It used to be ya mind ur business n be left alone. Dwn there theyll pull a gun out for the quarter of a can of warm beer u have in ur hand. No sense in the head.....

mkh155
08-23-2011, 03:02 PM
I got the hell away from mass about two years ago and came up to the mountains in Maine.It was definately the best decision I ever made.Tracks are few and far between(mx207 ect). But there is definately ALOT of places to ride.Plus you can ride snowmobiles and quads down the street(within reason).But anyhow i here what your saying it is getting scary down there.Up here people are wicked friendly and live simple,I LOVE IT!

Zakradu398
08-23-2011, 04:36 PM
I live near pittsburgh pa and it isn't all that bad but I distincly remember when I was about 10 I was riding with my friends and we came up to a hut in the woods. Being curious, we check it out only to find a ton of syringes and burnt spoons...Real f'ed up stuff..

Coincidentally, he fell off a ladder two years later at work and became paralized from the waist down. So now his drug use is funded by our tax money since he is disabled...

Funny how that works and even a 17 year old can spot that. Things like that really get to me.

DnB_racing
08-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
I live near pittsburgh pa and it isn't all that bad but I distincly remember when I was about 10 I was riding with my friends and we came up to a hut in the woods. Being curious, we check it out only to find a ton of syringes and burnt spoons...Real f'ed up stuff..

Coincidentally, he fell off a ladder two years later at work and became paralized from the waist down. So now his drug use is funded by our tax money since he is disabled...

Funny how that works and even a 17 year old can spot that. Things like that really get to me. I dont think I have gone a day and not seen a needle or a stamp bag or a corner of a baggie someplace on the side of the street or walkways ...