PDA

View Full Version : 2 -2007 Apex 90cc Mini Quads for Sale

andybellew
08-21-2011, 11:29 AM
I have 2 - 2007 Apex Mini Quad ATVs for sell. Please go to ebay and search Apex mini quad to find all details. Purchased these quads from an exrider forum member, and was mislead. Have put almost 1k into them, and they are almost ready to start. Will be moving and relocating, so do not have the time, or money to continue with this expedition. I am selling both for 3000.00, which is 1000.00 less than I paid, and 2000.00 less than what I have invested total. One needs a new piston, rings and radiator. The other needs a new cylinder, head, piston, rings and they will be up and running. The aftermarket parts alone are worth the cost of purchasing them both. All parts I have purchased from Maximum RPM and are high quality.

My loss, and poor decision, is your gain. I will be willing to travel 500 miles to sell these. Let me know if you would like to see any additional photos.

Here are the details from ebay posting.

You are bidding on 2 Apex Mini Quad 90cc youth quads. They are both 2007 models with significant upgrades, (see below). I purchased both of these quads from a seller who was not upfront on the condition. I purchased them anyway as project quads for my 8 and 6 year boys to race both locally, and nationally. Recently I was notified of a position change which will require me to relocate, and not afford the time needed to continue with restoration. I have put close to an additional 1k into these two quads, of which I paid 4k for both. I am offering a buy it now price for 3k. The reserve will be close to that as well. Serious bidders only please.

I would be willing to take to shipping location, pending full purchase price, and the buyer has done the research on cost, and location. I would also be willing to deliver them up to 500 miles away if 1/2 purchase price is paid ahead of time.

Here are the details:

Red Apex -

Motor 90 cc - DRR head, piston, rings, (Needs new piston, rings)

Carb - Brand new, never used PWK 30MM

Clutch - New 5.5 rollers, 4.5 included for arena cross, new belt, new 2000 spring

CDI - Maximum RPM Adjustable CDI Box - Brand New

Suspension - Maxmimum RPM box swing arm, Front Fox Float Shocks, Rear Fox Podium Shock, Extended axle, long travel front dual A arms

Tires - ITP Quad Cross Rear Tires - AT18x8-8, Front - ITP Carlisle AT19x6-10

Grips - New Maximum RPM allen bolt grips

For details on any of the parts listed above, go to the respective websites and you will see the parts alone are worth more than the bike cost me.

2nd Quad Black Apex - Mostly stock

90cc motor - Stock APEX - Needs new top end including cylinder - 575.00 aftermarket Milosi from maximum rpm to get this quad moving. New clutch spring, new rollers, new belt just like above.

Elka Front Shocks, Stock Rear

28mm Kehin Carb,

Kitaco performance coil

Front Tires - AT19x6-10 Holeshot ITP

Rear Tires - 18x6.5-8 ITP Carlisle

The red Apex needs a new piston, and new rings, and a new radiator. A stock radiator will run you 100.00, aftermarket (recommended) will run 275.00. The piston and rings will run about 63.00 with gaskets.

The black Apex has a crack in the cylinder which allows radiator fluid to run out of the jacket. A stock cylinder from Apex runs about 300.00. A full Milosi aftermarket cylinder, piston, rings, head (top end) will run you about 575.00.

If you choose to purchase these two quads, an additional 1k will need to be invested to get you up and running. They cost 3500 new (stock), each. This is a good deal, for someone who wants to continue with the project.

Thanks for looking, bid with confidence, I was wronged, I will not wrong another person. If you want close up pictures, I would be glad to supply

:chinese: