PDA

View Full Version : LL Video - Highs and Lows

EthansDad
08-20-2011, 10:49 PM
a couple minutes of helmet cam edits. some big air on the dwt jump, some bar banging, and some other stuff.

-EA

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KoqAQ1Kck7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thequadfather+2
08-21-2011, 07:25 AM
pretty good Eric, nice to see what the kids see for a change. I upgraded our go-pro to the new model. I love the 60fps shooting. I havent went through all of Brady's yet but it would not be as action packed as Ethans.

good video.

EthansDad
08-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Thx Bruce, like yours too. I'm an opensource software fan and used a program called openshot video editor. if your not familiar with opensource, its FREE software. not stolen, but free. its usually not the best (or bug free) as commercial software, but it gets the job done.

for the gopro, I have the hero HD, but only use the highest SD video res with 60 frames. the problem there is youtube doesn't do well with that and converts it down. If I use true HD, then the files become very large and hard to work with in the editing tools.

BTW - my wife has requested the video of the bridge jumping!

thequadfather+2
08-21-2011, 01:06 PM
I didnt get any video of the bridge jump....I know, It was in the truck and I was worried about them a little so I stood close to the edge where they were jumping and forgot about the camera.

But instead of that I have this awesome picture of a big man on a little four wheeler......:D

coffing918
08-21-2011, 05:07 PM
cool video,, the big bridge jump was awesome,, JJ did hurt his leg going off the big one tho,, Lea on the other hand jumped about 15 times and never got hurt! lol

EthansDad
08-21-2011, 06:47 PM
But instead of that I have this awesome picture of a big man on a little four wheeler......

its not the size of your pit vehicle, its how you use it.....:macho

#404's Dad
08-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Nice video!! Looks like the little guy had a rough time though :(

EthansDad
08-23-2011, 09:56 AM
yea, definitely not our best race weekend. running three classes is tough, I don't recommend it. switching bikes from the little 50 to the 70cc gave him some troubles. he did hit that dwt jump once full tilt on his 50 limited and about went over the bars. I think between the week of playing, the heat, and the wrecks he was about done come sat afternoon. oh well, we still had fun.

He did ask to go ride his Cobra 50 motor cycle the next weekend and leave the quads at home.

-EA