PDA

View Full Version : Loretta Lynn's video

thequadfather+2
08-20-2011, 02:45 PM
This is the video from Loretta's. It is a bit longer than the others and the longest one on my youtube page. This track is impossible to film anything unless you have access to the center of it. The video has most of the youth classes and good hole shot stuff.

I tried new software this time. I didnt like it as well. My media player and the High resolution (HD) settings didnt get along well. It screwed all the slow motion editing up, took 5 hours to render and seemed jerky in several areas.

I have a new apple computer and will be switching to final cut pro software (with a new camera) next season.

This is not my favorite one but we did manage to get some good shots. Classes include; Girls production, 50 limited, 50 cvt, 70 ss, 70 cvt, 90 limited, 90 cvt, 90 mod, 90 production and supermini.

Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kzFMDyPKets" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thequadfather+2
08-20-2011, 03:23 PM
just watched it and realized there are several things screwed up. It's too late for this one but I will not use the new software again. I want to start using high def editing software and I guess I will have to learn how to use final cut pro on the Mac.