PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 2008 400ex :(

OldGuyonaQuad
08-20-2011, 01:06 PM
It's red and black with black nurf bars and a black Iron Cross front fender. New Razr Maxi's 2 rear tires pro taper handle bars. Slip on exhaust and it has a skid plate.

It was stolen from my garage sometime betwen Monday 8/15 & Thurs 8/18. My guess is the front right frame is now welded because the lock and chain are still in place wrapped around my universal weight bench so they must have cut the frame. It was definatley one of 17 year old daughters pos friends because they knew we were away all week. See my avatar for pic. I filed a police report and they told me to turn it into my home owners which I did. The agent sounded optomistic that I could claim it as personal property but I did some checking online and it doesn't sound like All States home owners covers ATV's :(

Scro
08-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I copied this to the Stolen Atv section. Hope you get it back. :mad:

HondaPohl
08-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Sorry man. Hope you find the ******* and choke him out.

250x_kyle
08-21-2011, 07:41 PM
hope you get it back stupid theifs. my buddys parents had their rancher stolen while they were on vacation they got it back with the front fenders missing one head light that was bunji corded to the front of the frame and spray bombed black rear fenders. the bars were bent down to the tank.

insaneracin2003
08-21-2011, 08:23 PM
I feel your pain bro....i just finished my build,(check BK Performance Complete ATV Build Thread. Mine is in there) and never even got it on the track before the theives ripped my garage door off and moved all kind of chit to get mine....

finsteratv
08-21-2011, 08:56 PM
man im sorry thats a downer :( if i saw somebody stealing or found the person who stole my quad i dont even know what id do to em....hope you get your wheels back :ermm:

yfm250rider
08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
another one from jersey where you live cuase its time to go hunting

OldGuyonaQuad
08-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys for the support. My home owners shot me down as expected. I will be out looking locally the next few weekends myself but I'm not hopeful.