PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Maximum RPM Team Riders

MAXRPM
08-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Congratulations to all the Maximum RPM Team Riders, both boys and little ladies. We had a good season this year everyone rode hard and had some good finishes and what looked to be a good time doing it. This was by far the funnest (is that a word ?) season just because of all the families getting along and having a good time together. Racing was good but the family sport was better, all the kids got a long great. The heavy competition on the track made some great races but they were best of friends as soon as they rolled back in the pits.
Thanks for being a Team Rider for Maximum RPM and hope to have all of you back on the team next year. Congratulations to all of your finishes, you kids rode hard this year and did quite well in the fastest mini racing classes ever. Thanks to all the families for supporting their kids and making the long hauls all over the US to get their kids to the next race.
My team is only as good as the riders make it.

The banquet is not that far away looking forward to seeing you soon!

T@AFP
08-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I have agree with Justin on this one. It was a pleasure dealing with you and the rest of the Max RPM crew. I can't think of a single time you or somebody from the team wasn't there to lend a hand.
That even goes as far as you helping me put the new ignition in my kids bike at 11:00 pm with flash lights.

Since my kids have started racing, we have been some part of a "team" atmosphere. But until this year it was a true "team". Every body got along, shared their secrets, (most of them.....PALMER) and was there to help in any way they could.

One observation I really noticed was. Even if a parent/rider that wasn't part on the Max RPM team and needed help, Justin or Michael was there for them too.

If there are any new upcoming riders/parents struggling as to who to deal with next season. I can personally recommend the "big tall dude in the red shirt......w/ the hot wife". Yep....I said it!

Thanks for EVERYTHING, you guys made it really enjoyable for me and my family.

Logan #34's Dad
08-19-2011, 01:29 PM
I personally would like to thank Justin and Bonnie for all they have done for my son. Without their help we never would have made it for the last couple of years. It was great to show up knowing Logan had a real shot at winning any race he entered. If people only knew how much time Justin put in to making things go fast while not at the track.............
I pride myself on doing things myself without depending on other people BUT when I needed help, Justin was there.
I believe Logan's cvt days are over (thank GOD) but through it all I've made a true friend in Justin and all the other team members.
All I know is, no one team dominated their classes like the MaximumRPM team riders did this year!
Oh yeah, Thanks to Michael too! (And - I'd still wreck you if you come near my daughter!) LOL

MAXRPM
08-19-2011, 01:30 PM
"big tall dude in the red shirt......w/ the hot wife". Yep....I said it!

That's it Tom you are off the team...... Oh, wait it's your kids that are on the team, I still like them so I will let it slide!

Everyone please watch for the short fat guy eyeballing the Asian walking around!

thequadfather+2
08-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Congrtas to the entire team...

EthansDad
08-21-2011, 08:45 PM
great job guys! I know you helped me out more than once this year. I recall the most precision craftsmanship you used while wielding your BFH to get our steering stem straight once again!

congrats to all riders and families!

-EA

FISH ON!
08-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Great job MaxRPM MX team. Ya'll kicked butt for sure.

Rumor has it that the "Big tall dude in the red shirt" is going to be at a few of the GNCC races this fall. I know his "woods riders" are pumped about that !!

The big tall dude is putting together some hot woods motors!

T@AFP
08-25-2011, 06:04 PM
I just talked to the big dude today and he said he was. I'm looking forward to my kids trying to dodge some trees this fall. Hopefully, he said he was going to hit the remaining ones except NY.
That's most likely what we'll do to.

Hmmm I wonder if he's bringing that lil Asian?

I know I know.....I'm off the team!!:devil:

rd2005
08-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by T@AFP
I have agree with Justin on this one. It was a pleasure dealing with you and the rest of the Max RPM crew. I can't think of a single time you or somebody from the team wasn't there to lend a hand.

One observation I really noticed was. Even if a parent/rider that wasn't part on the Max RPM team and needed help, Justin or Michael was there for them too.

We want to thank Justin, Michael, & Team Max RPM for their wonderful kindness & time at LL. We are not part of the team but if it wasn't for them our son would not have raced. Our boy had so much fun that weekend from racing to swinging into the creek from a rope with 20 other boys! He would not have experienced all that a first time national participant would have experienced without them....You guys are the BEST & we truly are Thankful for everything!

Congratulations to all MaxRPM Riders & their families! Way to GO!!!

quadrider79
08-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Justin,
I know I have told you but, Thank you for all your help in the 2011 season.