PDA

View Full Version : Sorry fellas...

Striker49
02-23-2003, 03:00 PM
I seem to be getting on a few people's bad sides and I honestly do not mean to. Ive noticed a few people unhappy with me as of late. Yeah, I cant possibly have everyone on the board to like me, but I dont want people hating me either. This is a somewhat usless post, but for those of you who I have offended by accident and/or ticked you off indirectly, I apologize. Ive been under alot of stress lately, if that even remotely has anything to do with it.

I dont want anyone on this board, much less anyone in the world, hating me for something I might have mistakingly said. :ermm:

On a side note, anyone in the area/state...there is a possiblity of another LBL ride coming soon so check the Where to ride section. :)

Peace,
Striker49

250x#93
02-23-2003, 03:12 PM
Most of us probably don't hate u. You do nice work with the designs:devil U will always have people that don't like u but who gives a sh*t about them.

Doibugu2
02-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey, I hope it wasn't something I said, because I was not trying to say anything personall about you. Hell, from how you replied I repect you more than ever. Your a good guy. Don't let anyone here get you down.;)

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2003, 05:07 PM
I havent talked to you much, but I respect you for how you posted on here maturely and apologized to people, thats really cool! I wish certain guys around here (meaning where i live) apologized for their actions one time or another....haha

Ryan
02-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Well I read your posts and you are nothing but bad news. You shouldn't be here and last time I heard you are going to get banned :rolleyes: .

Nahhh j/k. I read alot of threads on here and I've seen what you wrote. I never seen or had a problem with you. And even if you did get someone mad.... We all do ;) .

Don't worry about it.

400exrules
02-23-2003, 06:16 PM
hey, wut ever happens , happens. just wing it. dont worry about the past, but the future.

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Nuttin but love for yahh.........:p

Striker49
02-23-2003, 08:35 PM
Thx guys...and gal. ;)

I just had brian, alaska, brokeitin3, and i think someone else all unhappy with me here in the past few days. I think brian [fixed ;)] cool, right man? and alaska, maybe...lol.

Its all good, I have no grudges against anyone on the board and don't plan on it.

Thx for all the support. :)

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Yehh I am cool as long as you learn to spell my name "BRIAN" and not brain! LOL

Striker49
02-23-2003, 08:39 PM
:o I sat there and re-read that b4 I posted that and still missed it. :eek:

Well, I was 50/50 on there. Got it right once. :p

Haha. :cool:

toby400ex
02-23-2003, 09:23 PM
but i thought that alaska was mad at everyone, oh well this thread will be locked prolly:eek2:

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
but i thought that alaska was mad at everyone, oh well this thread will be locked prolly:eek2:

Yehh the way it is going tonight it will.

02-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Oh man you worry too much. Do what you think to be right and believe in (sure even callin Brian Brain :) you never know he could be) and you will be ok.

Personally I gave up trying to make everyone happy when I was about 2 (hey thats when they start trying to make you feed yourself and take care yourself etc so they gave up spoiling you) and now things are much easier :D

Seriously you cant make everyone happy and be smart enough to realize that and not let the people who arent happy cause you to make others unhappy like they are.

QuadJunkies
02-24-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Thx guys...and gal. ;)

I just had brian, alaska, brokeitin3, and i think someone else all unhappy with me here in the past few days. I think brian [fixed ;)] cool, right man? and alaska, maybe...lol.

Its all good, I have no grudges against anyone on the board and don't plan on it.

Thx for all the support. :) You OK in my book;)

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
You OK in my book;)

tina dont say it i know him and he has a stack of "mags":devil

about 7 feet tall

jokin...lol:D

QuadJunkies
02-24-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
tina dont say it i know him and he has a stack of "mags":devil

about 7 feet tall

jokin...lol:D :eek2: :eek: well, now...:p I wont go there Castor...:devil ;)

brokeitin3
02-24-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Thx guys...and gal. ;)

Thx for all the support. :) First off I will say that Im sorry. Maybe I shouldnt take the "pos" in front of the 250ex to a personal level. And after I thought about it I know what its like to be in your place. And I understand completely where you are coming from. Its just at my age it dont matter who makes fun of you for what, it dont seem to matter. Bottom line is I should not have flew off the handle like that, Im sorry. And your day on a 400 will come soon enough. And I dont hate anyone on here, I just kinda dislike "RICO" for not telling me about that party before.:mad:

Striker49
02-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
First off I will say that Im sorry. Maybe I shouldnt take the "pos" in front of the 250ex to a personal level. And after I thought about it I know what its like to be in your place. And I understand completely where you are coming from. Its just at my age it dont matter who makes fun of you for what, it dont seem to matter. Bottom line is I should not have flew off the handle like that, Im sorry. And your day on a 400 will come soon enough. And I dont hate anyone on here, I just kinda dislike "RICO" for not telling me about that party before.:mad:

You're aight dude. No hard feelings. I dont like my 250, I really want something bigger, faster, stronger. Something that can stay with the 400, 416, etc. The 250 just wont do it. And the shox on the thing alone will kill you after riding it wide open for hours on end trying to stay with Rico. :eek: I just landed a part-time job, and will have another during the summer so maybe I can work out a deal with my parents on a sorta "loan". :)

Castor....where'd you hear bout those? :huh No one is supposed to know...actually, I burned them all a few months ago and I forgot to give you that one issue you wanted. :(

lol.
Thx, people. :cool:

02-24-2003, 07:03 PM
No one is supposed to know...actually, I burned them all a few months ago Friend of mine tried that but his tears kept drowning out the fire :blah