PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit where credit is due...

thequadfather+2
08-16-2011, 11:50 AM
I just want to say thanks to a few folks that helped us get through the season this year.

We set a few goals before Aonia, the simple stuff like having fun, staying safe, qualifying at each race and staying in the top ten in points. That sounds pretty simple for our first full season in the series.

The season got started with 3 blown motors in the first 4 rounds and a wreck at Pell City. We finished the season with 1 broken arm and one rider seemingly made of rubber, still carrying the torch. We questioned our resolve after Steel City when fellow Alabama arena cross rider Clay Pearson was injured. We finished the season last week and I have to say thanks to a few people.

First: The good Lord above for watching over us through it all.

Second: My wife, Rebecca, who has packed, unpacked, cooked, cleaned, cheered, bandaged and basically kept us going for the entire season.

Third: Marc Smith and Hot Quads for the team oppurtunity and support. He answered my calls 24/7 and provided alot of guidance and support. While he wasnt able to be at the track he called to wish us good luck and checked up on the boys after almost every race.

fourth: Justin and the MaxRPM team, man what can I say? The best on-site race support available. Their pits are always crowded with team riders and yet they still have time to help the other guys. I honestly dont know how Justin works like he does. He let me get on the dyno and helped me get my new motor dialed in.

Fifth: Chuck Losey, took time out of his camp to help every time anyone asked. After Illinois I called him with a few questions which turned into a trip to his place and then to MaxRPM for a few dyno pulls. He took time out of his personal business and has never asked for anything. He even started carrying a welder so he could help people get their stuff fixed at the track. We have gathered in his hauler several Sturday nights to solve the world's problems.

Finally: Glen (Justin Palmer's grandfather), Randy and Renee Palmer, Doug Voiles out of the Max RPM camp.....Simply a class act. Also, Gary Fallon for helping me get the Apex and G-Force support when I had questions about it.

Thank you for everything this year....

Bruce

MAXRPM
08-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey I am 4th on the list what the heck??????
No just kidding, any time Carson we are there to help everyone. MAXIMUM RPM Team rider or not we help as many people as we can at the races. Michael is a big help we could not have done the season as well without him, he works hard at the track. I just point at what to do, well most of the times that works sometimes I got to get dirty as well.

Glad you had a good season and had some fun doing it.