PDA

View Full Version : 2004 YFZ450 Built Engine F/S

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
08-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Okay so I got a complete race built engine here for a YFZ450. Engine is out of a 2004 Yamaha YFZ450 and it's pretty much a new engine. It has zero hours of ride time on it and it has some new upgrades. This engine was built by Derek Crouse from TTM Racing before he sold his business. Anyway the engine has a new 13.5:1 CP High Compression Piston in it, head ported by Derek, cam mod, oil upgrade kit, +1.4mm Hot Rods Crank, Boyesen Waterpump cover kit(includes cover and imeller), New spark plug, New Genuin Yamaha Clutch kit, new oil dowls,new exhaust gasket, kick start only(crank kit, shaft kit and the GYTR Kickstart lever for it. All the electric start parts have been removed, so all internal gears for the starter have been removed and this is a kickstart engine only. Figured it would be better and lighter weight. I am also going to include the carberator with this engine and all the jets with it and an extra needle. Carb has a 35 leak jet, a 45 pilot jet and I think a 200 or 210 main jet or something like that. I got extra jets to go with it and this carb has the NCVQ needle in it. This carb is set up to run with this engine. Anyway, I'm asking $2,500

I will get pictures of the engine as soon as I can. I figured I would give this try I suppose and see what happens