PDA

View Full Version : Loretta's water truck vs. huge dirt clod

Coley'sdad#8
08-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I am still laughing about this one so let me set the stage for those who missed it.
Sunday, beautiful fast racing, 70cvt main gate drops all riders come around, everybody runs to the mech. area just in time to see riders going over 10 commandments when up pulls the water truck COMPLETELY blocking our ENTIRE view of the back of the track. We are all yelling and motioning trying to get the drivers attention but he is deaf with his headgear on so i grabbed a small handful of dirt clods and threw them up near his door thinking he would see that but he didn't. SOOO (your name here)
grabs a HUGE moist nerf football sized dirt clod, rares back and puts a super Nolan Ryan on it , it was like the shot heard round the world, everything went quiet until it hit the nearly empty water tank on the truck and BWAAAANNNNGGG it went but the driver doesn't look our way he looks at the tank then goes back to doodling around. He gets out of truck walks over talks to another guy while we are all still yelling, then (your name here) decides he is running on the track to go move the truck and finally driver sees this and moves the truck just in time for the last lap:rolleyes: (names withheld for the protection of the innocent:macho )

#404's Dad
08-16-2011, 10:01 AM
LMAO, seen the entire thing in person, too funny!

apexpilot
08-16-2011, 02:37 PM
In the words of bart simpson....
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!

Inside every hardened criminal beats the heart of a ten-year-old boy.

signed, your name here.