PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People!

Minndave13
08-14-2011, 01:31 PM
I ride in Jones Creek Washington often. I went up there for a ride yesterday (8/13/11) and while unloading, a group (more like a couple of families) with a quad or two were at the staging area right next to me, there were others in the staging area too. While changing and getting ready, here comes a quad going full throttle right through the staging area. I didn't say anything at that point, the quad turned around down the road after it slowed down. When the two guys riding the quad got back to the staging area they were boasting how they got the quad up to 79 miles per hour. I didn't say anything but when I left I gave them a good roost. After I ran the trails I loaded up the quad and was talking to another quader when here the same people on the quad went through the staginig area again at full throttle. This time I spoke up and said that with kids running around and with other obticles that that was pretty stupid. One of their party argued that my roosting them was stupid (I said a was sorry). He also stated I haden't paid for a parking pass and that he "knew" the owner. Stupid guy, I had a parking pass (I just was not showing it) and we were on public, state forest property. I am also part of the local club so I do know all the officials and who does own the property, fact I was wearing a club shirt at the time. Well on my way out I saw some others going into the trails, I warned them but then around the next corner was Mister Sherrif sitting there. I stopped and told him about the situation and off he went. I hope they got a good talking to. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy our sport A LOT! There is plenty of space elsewhere to do stupid stuff with out affecting others! If someone would have crossed their path, very serious damage would have been inflicted. Is it worth someone getting killed, loosing everything you will ever have (if someone was doing something like this and either I or my kids got hurt, I would own everything the other parties ever had and will have). If you want to hurt yourself that is one thing, but to endanger others is another! Why do stupid people want to shut down our sport because they think they have the right to do whatever they want to. Please bring a good name to our sport and don't ruin it for others.

kickindirt57f
08-27-2011, 01:13 AM
those are the people that will ruin it for us:mad:

09-22-2011, 02:13 AM
yes i agree with u they stupid people

250ex_dan
09-22-2011, 08:49 AM
stupid indeed

Minndave13
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Update to original post. Now Jones Creek has made the news. Seems some jerk(s) have gone up there and posted racist fliers everywhere. The news stated that there were about 200 racial fliers posted up and around the staging area and worse of all is that they are finding nails, tacks, and other debris on the trails, (even the Department of Natural Resources got a flat on some of there equipment). Someone must want us out of there bad! I wonder why?