PDA

View Full Version : lt80, jug, piston setup off running bike $50

hawaiianbasshed
08-09-2011, 08:52 PM
I have a top end off a running bike, had enough compression to easily start and run. Just wanna get a quadrail for my ar15, 5.56 carbine can put up some pix when I get home, ran fine so I didnt bother checking compression when I had it on the bike.

$50 shipped to any US state or $40+ ship usps priority to your location. Will ship anywhere usps will send stuff

LT80
08-10-2011, 03:00 PM
What's the bore size?

hawaiianbasshed
08-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I went and dug it out, the piston is due to be released, regardless of it still running it looked like crap. believe it's a 50.50mm from what it says, I gotta find my digital caliper, we just got our 1st house about 3-4 weeks ago so everything is in boxes all over the place :( I CAN take pix of the jug now that I dug it out LOL

how bout $25+ ship? usps flat rate box is $10 so I'd do $35 shipped :D lmk, looked kinda like it had a resleeve done and the porting does need to be matched it looked like. don't remember if they just look like that or not anymore and I'm not sure where my 2nd jug is but I COULD dig that one up later too.

hawaiianbasshed
08-12-2011, 03:22 AM
found the 2nd jug and moved the almost the last of our stuff to the new house and found the caliper. one is 50.7ish one is 50.2ish those are both the very largest numbers I got. I lined up opposing stud holes and wiggled the caliper while opening it to as large as it would go while all the way into the jug and those were the numbers.. not sure how to accurately tell but in honesty I think the smaller one was very close to a 50 flat, it took work to get it to 5.17 not quite sure, I'll have to check tomorrow and maybe make a vid of the measuring?

hawaiianbasshed
08-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I'll be painfully honest, I want money to dump into my AR15, I will sell it all for a decent price if you wanna make me an offer. the crappy part is I have to put it into 2 boxes. all 3 variator setups, used drive belt, some front sprockets, a carb and reed/cage section, trans gears everything I have crankshaft, one side nib all balls crank bearing LOL I'm sure you must absolutely NEED an all balls bearing Jack! um, not sure what all else but I can dig thru a couple of LT80 boxes I have since it's somewhat organized now... really need to order me a quadrail handguard, foregrip, bipod and a cheap green china laser n a few other goodies for my newest toy LMAO

LT80
08-12-2011, 07:32 AM
All balls bearing???
I don't have a small boat so I don't need a small anchor. :D :D
428 or 520 pitch sprockets?
Whatcha thinking on price? Mind you I don't want to by AR15 stuff. :devil:

hawaiianbasshed
08-12-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm not even sure which pitch, I will look at them today, I know one is 12t maybe both, they arent labeled so Im gonna try to measure the two, I guess I could do $60 for everything or $50 if I can somehow stuff it all into one flat rate box shipper priority mail :-) I have a few misc 80 pieces I would throw in. I have a tank I could pull the petcock off of wont cost anything just know you'll get better use out if than I will, it IS covered in oily grime lol but if you have a solvent parts washer it should be quick and painless ;-)

LT80
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm fine with 60. If shipping is more just let me know.

hawaiianbasshed
08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Sweet, ur doing me a double favor as the parts are only taking up valuable space lol. Hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com is my paypal, whats ur addy I'll get it all sent out? Thats my email addy as well ;-)

hawaiianbasshed
08-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Thank you SIR! I will be getting ur boxes out tomorrow in the am :-) I cant wait to get me a slide fire stock, quadrail handguard with foregrip and a nice laser setup :-)

hawaiianbasshed
08-21-2011, 11:15 AM
hey Jack, I still got one set of tranny gears I couldn't fit in the boxes, and a few other misc pieces, should I ship um to ya? I had alot going on. I imagine you got the 2 boxes tho?

I'll go look to see what else I missed. I basically filled the boxes with the parts I figured were worth while besides needing a cleanup or rust removed at least.

here's a pic of the handguard and forward grip you funded :)

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/hawaiianbasshead/IMAG0633.jpg?t=1313918778

on my otherwise stock Smith n Wesson M&P 15 thanks, a ton! and lmk if you want the other stuff. I ended up going back to work for a few days so I don't mind shipping the stuff on my dime!

if you're a coffee guy maybe I can score some from my sis (she works at a local coffee mill) just would need to know what you prefer, light, medium or dark roast and it's kona coffee but because it's grown outside the designated "kona" cutoff it's called something else, same crap tho :)