PDA

View Full Version : Pisses me off

250rsforlife
08-09-2011, 07:37 PM
i dont know if u guys work with farmers or not but i do and i know how they feel when someone tears up there property and to me i just cant see why people do it i just think its stupid i cant be the only one who feels this way does anybody else have ppl like this in thier town or am i just crazy

Trx450er94
08-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I love it I take my quad and do donuts in peoples front yards lol

Thumpin440ex
08-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Yah its kinda messed up, but rednecks + big trucks + or atv's + dirt = a55hole..

john

250rsforlife
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
i guess i didnt really say it right but it really gets me when the fields r up and they drive threw em and tear down the crop

lonnie1977
08-09-2011, 08:09 PM
That field is a farmers paycheck or his food for the table. Might as well just steal his wallet and kick him why hes down. Some people have no respect.

CJM
08-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Real shame people do that, I never understand why-wtf is the enjoyment is riding in an open field with nothing but flat terrain?

OldGuyonaQuad
08-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately A holes know no boundry and a small faction bought quads and dirt bikes.

HondaPohl
08-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Its most likely young kids or drunk retards.

250x_kyle
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
my uncle has that issue all the time.

bergoff
08-09-2011, 10:35 PM
We have that issue here all the time. That's how 3 trails were closed when I first started to ride. Some tard tore through a hay field when it was on its first year with his banshee. The farmer was so pist he ripped all the fence jumpers out and got the county to close the trails.

We do ride on the bean fields after they are picked. Its a blast on a mx bike you can let the rear end just hang out there. But we have their permission so its ok.

tt racer
08-09-2011, 11:08 PM
That sux! Plain and simple no respect no places to ride! I ride trails and see litter and dumping all the time. It makes me sick and for you guys that see your buddy doing that sh#t tell them to knock it off cause your place to ride will be gone forever!

250x_kyle
08-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by tt racer
That sux! Plain and simple no respect no places to ride! I ride trails and see litter and dumping all the time. It makes me sick and for you guys that see your buddy doing that sh#t tell them to knock it off cause your place to ride will be gone forever!

yup two things that happen all the time is litter and ripping feilds up around here. my uncles runs heavy equipment plus runs a small farm. has a shell pit thats a blast to play around in, im far from a shell pit guy but do enjoy a play area from time to time. due to disrespectful people his shell pit is now in the electric fence and when im riding with a group of friends we can no longer ride down to the ponds and swim. takes one person to ruin it for the rest even if your related to the people.

bdubwiley
08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
thats all that is around me is fields pretty much. but id say 95% of them we cant find in because some young kids with their 4x4 quads go out there and drive right across the fields. and if they find a decent mud hole after it rains they will rut it all out and make a huge mess. a few of the farmers had even put up big farm style gates and the kids will pull them down with their quads. it just screws it up for the rest of us who actually ride the paths and stay out the fields.

Kickstarts-suck
08-10-2011, 05:40 PM
I have a problem with people throwing trash in my ditch...

I live in the first house on my street and my road turns into a dirt road with alot of trailer trash that lives down it. They all throw trash in my ditch... Its starting to piss me off. Im wanting to get some cameras and find out who is doing it and gather up all their trash and throw it back into their yard... :mad:

250rsforlife
08-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
I have a problem with people throwing trash in my ditch...

I live in the first house on my street and my road turns into a dirt road with alot of trailer trash that lives down it. They all throw trash in my ditch... Its starting to piss me off. Im wanting to get some cameras and find out who is doing it and gather up all their trash and throw it back into their yard... :mad: That's wat I would do if I were u