PDA

View Full Version : lakers plastic

shaun 400ex
08-09-2011, 10:32 AM
ok. didn't even realize it was that old. thanks evan.

evan402
08-09-2011, 03:09 PM
No problem. You should definitely try and get yourself a set of Lakers. I love mine and i always get compliments wherever i go about the look of them.

MtnEX
08-09-2011, 03:34 PM
It is nice plastic...

And for what it is worth, every 400EX I see with cut plastic... I end up thinking "they reeeealy ought to have gotten Laker plastic" ....LOL

Questions on the subject...

-Will their front work with a stock rear?

-What can you do for graphics on their fronts?

evan402
08-09-2011, 03:51 PM
i am not sure if the will fit with the stock rear plastics. i pulled my stock plastics off and couldnt wait to throw them away. Guess it wouldnt have been a bad idea to see while i still had them.
As far as graphics go spastic and DFR dont have any for them yet. They would be similar to maier but i havent got enough money to do a trial and error with that yet. BRM offroad graphics can do it but i am not very creative and their pre made sets are not to my liking.....so mine still sits plain ole red.

400exrip
08-12-2011, 07:06 PM
I love Laker Customs, have them on my 400 this year racing the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals, they will be sponsoring me next year, and I hope to stay with them.

They make the most race ready looking plastics that you can buy, look way better that maier or fullbore.

MtnEX
08-12-2011, 09:06 PM
I would have to agree... I am not much on the race cut look, but these plastics look nice enough I would run them no question.

They got a custom/hybrid/oldschool/newschool look to them.

Like what you would expect to be on a custom hybrid 426/450 or 250R...

They got a 250R/YFZ cross sort of look to them.