PDA

View Full Version : PEP Westcoast Contact?

dquarton
08-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Anyone know how to contact PEP on the westcoast?? Cannot seem to find them. I know Wayne handles the WC rebuilds, but I cannot find him or the shop.....

Thanks

Inspector
08-09-2011, 09:53 PM
You are better off sending them to Mark Baldwin. When I raced in the early 90's you could get Wayne to work on them but not any more. I live almost on the West Coast now and I send mine to Mark.

dquarton
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Inspector
You are better off sending them to Mark Baldwin. When I raced in the early 90's you could get Wayne to work on them but not any more. I live almost on the West Coast now and I send mine to Mark.

Yes, that is my plan. I called the WC phone number and all I get is an answering machine that says it is PEP, however the machine is full. Too bad considering they are right down the road....

hontrx265r
08-10-2011, 03:10 PM
I know this sounds stupid, but if you fax Wayne he will probably answer you. When I was working in the industry I found this very useful. I would just fax what I wanted and he would fax me back. Never answered the phone once though.

dquarton
08-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by hontrx265r
I know this sounds stupid, but if you fax Wayne he will probably answer you. When I was working in the industry I found this very useful. I would just fax what I wanted and he would fax me back. Never answered the phone once though.

Interesting business practices.......I guess the next challenge would be finding their fax number.

etccb
08-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Sounds like an old school version of email.

pmail or fmail

lsr_quads
08-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Have you tried Greg at ProQuad (In Ohio though), I got some PEP's from him and they were sent out to me by Wayne. Very quick turn around i waited less than 2 weeks. I hope that helps

2-330s
08-10-2011, 07:41 PM
if your doing shocks send them to sfracingonline.com
he is on the same level as baldwin and real on his prices. pep certified and knows shocks.

if i rember correct he used to be west coast and now lives in the snow???

never been to the west coast but want to come and play in the sand before i die.

rayman375
08-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Inspector
Randy, how you been? What have you been up to? I haven't seen you on here for a while, do you have your quads finished up now?

Inspector
08-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Wayne can be a little old school as far as communication technology. A fax might work. The last time I had Wayne do a set of Shocks for me was in 1993. Send me a PM and I will send you the phone numbers that I have for him. I assume that he is still in Pomona.

Ray, I am still here. My Hybrid is still at HRE. I am in no hurry for it. I am still looking for a motor. I have been riding my MX 250R when I get a chance. I never did any more work on the JP. I plan to sell it.

JAKELTR450
08-11-2011, 07:38 PM
call the number later in the evening sometimes around 7 pm. if not try triumph motorsports in corona california. triumphmotorsports.com. he deals with wayne directly. if you order from them they will be built out of waynes shop. i always get my stuff done directly by wayne.

triumph also does service and repair on the pep shocks. i get mine serviced there, and revalves and new shocks from wayne direct.

tell them jake arbaugh sent you, when u call triumph and ask for anthony.

dquarton
08-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by JAKELTR450
call the number later in the evening sometimes around 7 pm. if not try triumph motorsports in corona california. triumphmotorsports.com. he deals with wayne directly. if you order from them they will be built out of waynes shop. i always get my stuff done directly by wayne.

triumph also does service and repair on the pep shocks. i get mine serviced there, and revalves and new shocks from wayne direct.

tell them jake arbaugh sent you, when u call triumph and ask for anthony.

I have been to Triumph!!! Great info!! Thanks!!

Kovatch
08-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Send them to Baldwin. Wayne works with Baldwin directly on a lot of the R&D stuff. He also works out of Mark's trailer at the races. That must mean something. Baldwin is also the East coast distributor & Wayne is the West coast.