PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be an Exrider

honda400exrider
02-23-2003, 08:32 AM
All my riding friends make fun of me because I always mention exriders when we talk about quads (which is alot). But I was just going through old posts and realizing how there is many skilled exriders here! haha not to mention r z dale and raptor riders... But like for instance, we have good photoshop users (not me), awesome riders (juggalo and many others), good stunt guys, good drag racers, mx riders, xc riders, EVERYTHING! haha i just thought id share that today... ;) and im glad to be a member!:devil lol

DGR Designs
02-23-2003, 08:42 AM
yea on this site we have seen friends die, and babies be born. glad to be a member of this community its like some of these people have been known for a lifetime

flyin#5
02-23-2003, 09:56 AM
yeah its cool to be here:cool: i think my friends get annoyed when i start every sentance with "on exriders..." lol

sweet300ex
02-23-2003, 09:58 AM
yeah i am proud to talk to some of you guys, take wired for instance, hes one of the best, and Johnny G hes pro, and of course theres always.....Rico, thats a different story tho

250x#93
02-23-2003, 10:09 AM
I love this site too!! My friends can't figure out why I'm on here all the time, They think I'm nuts. I sure am proud too:D

QuadJunkies
02-23-2003, 10:14 AM
Yup. I have really enjoyed this forum and its like having a second family... My quaddin family.:D Lots of very nice people helpful, I love all the pics and hearing about all the rides and trips..I have formede some frindships here and hope to meet more through time..HAHA... I think my friends at work are REALLY tired of hearing me talk about this place all the time too.:p Not one of my coworkers ride quads,so they dont understand... Im glad I found this site,Hats off to Exriders:cool: :D

exriderdude
02-23-2003, 10:51 AM
yup:) :)

Glow Plug
02-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
yeah its cool to be here:cool: i think my friends get annoyed when i start every sentance with "on exriders..." lol

lmao, when ever i start carring on about quad i alway's have to say oh there's this guy on exriders...... lol

400EXrider#91
02-23-2003, 10:59 AM
i don't even goto any other sites anymore cuz i am hooked on quads...this is the best site ever

LONG LIVE EX RIDERS:D

Glow Plug
02-23-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 400EXrider#91
i don't even goto any other sites anymore cuz i am hooked on quads...this is the best site ever

LONG LIVE EX RIDERS:D

lol i don't know what i used to do on the next before i found this site lol

luvmyex
02-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Brit220
lmao, when ever i start carring on about quad i alway's have to say oh there's this guy on exriders...... lol
I find myself doing the same thing

Fender Bender
02-23-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
its like having a second family... My quaddin family.:D

Word:macho

sportraxrider10
02-23-2003, 12:19 PM

good i'm glad that i know i'm not the only one. my friends look at me like this:rolleyes:

skinrider440
02-23-2003, 12:28 PM
it just a big Fam Damily

toby400ex
02-23-2003, 01:28 PM
yeah, isnt it wierd how this site seems to attract skilled riders........(im not talkin about me of course, im just a rookie):p

flyin#5
02-23-2003, 01:34 PM

yeah i say that alot too... lol

Glow Plug
02-23-2003, 01:53 PM
my sis just came into the computer room see exriders.com on the screen she said "your addicted to that site arn't you" lol
and of corse i replyed yup:D

Nausty
02-23-2003, 01:55 PM
lol i've surfed this site for a couple years long before I had a 400ex.

QuadTrix6
02-23-2003, 02:01 PM
i love when im talking to someone about quads and im like yea QuadMX18 said to do this.....and Pappy helped me with....lol, they start to look at me strange :eek2:

Ben
02-23-2003, 02:06 PM
My fiance thinks I am crazy because of all the time I spend on here!! :D :chinese:

CBW
02-23-2003, 02:15 PM
The best ,,,,,,,,,,the one and only...........

LONG LIVE EX RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glow Plug
02-23-2003, 02:17 PM
i read the fourms for about 6 months before i sighed up :rolleyes:

TRXMaddness
02-23-2003, 02:29 PM
I have EXriders saved in the #1 spot for my favorites. I really don't even have to click on it, seems like my computer just knows to go there...LOL. It's also giving me alot of ideas for my future mods.

Rip_Tear
02-23-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
its like having a second family... My quaddin family

QJ you already have a fully quad family ;) Its a second quad family :D I also love this site and people wonder why I come on here so often, most people have realised I just love quads that much that I would rather read about them then do something else... If I stop comming on here you might want to phone the police ;)

Thank you Ben and Leo for making us a second home :D

redroost85
02-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Whew! I thought I was the only was who's like..."Hey the other day on EXriders I saw this pic of this guy's....or this dude said he did this or that and it worked out." lol! I have learned more free stuff off here than I would have figured out on my own. I love wearing my EXriders shirt everywhere just to get the looks from everyone thinking 'what the heck is that' then again many people think that when they look at me already, heh, heh! I love this site and the people I have met and the stuff I have learned on here. Thanks Ben! Does that mean I am a patron now? lol!:D

honda400exrider
02-23-2003, 03:59 PM
lmao! yeah my friend was talking about getting motor work for his quad, and i was like no matter what u do, u wud never be able to beat chad in a drag race:devil another time, where were at rausch, and i was like yeah tommy would TEAR u up on this track *****! (he thought he was good):p

haha yeah where not alone:p

ny300exrider
02-23-2003, 04:31 PM
i know,im the same as everyone..everybody always asks why i go on here so much or why i always use exriders info but its hard to explain..its just the best place online.you can get any info about quads you want on here and then some lol :blah

CowsBitePeople
02-23-2003, 05:39 PM
EXRiders is set as my home page this is the only site i go to except to check e-mail....the only time im not on this site is when im in school or sleeping....otherwise im sittin here browsin the forums....this site is the GREATEST!!

:macho :macho :D :macho :macho

MaTT....

JUSTINcredible
02-23-2003, 08:45 PM
i dont own a honda of any kind yet and id still rather be here then bluetraxx or blasterhq or somthin

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 09:15 PM
Well I was but their is a certain moderator that is making it hard to stick around, seems like he does not want people to express there opinion on how they feel about stuff and just locks the thread right away and if he does not like you then just banes you.

airheadedduner
02-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by BrianWrightR6
Well I was but their is a certain moderator that is making it hard to stick around, seems like he does not want people to express there opinion on how they feel about stuff and just locks the thread right away and if he does not like you then just banes you.

Its put to a vote, its not one mod. 4punks has repeatedly stated this so stop targeting him. His job is plenty hard enough. Leave it be, enough threads have been closed for the night.

Dan_Guetter
02-23-2003, 09:22 PM
yea man i hear ya there................those guys were cool, and very helpful in my eyes, i really don't have any beef with the mods, i don't like them, i don't hate them...........i like ben.....i believe he see's things from both sides, everytime i come back to this site, and see someone banned...............it makes me upset!!!!!! But whatever, i say anything and everything on my sites forum...
i like hearing what others say, good and bad.

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by wiredmini
yea man i hear ya there................those guys were cool, and very helpful in my eyes, i really don't have any beef with the mods, i don't like them, i don't hate them...........i like ben.....i believe he see's things from both sides, everytime i come back to this site, and see someone banned...............it makes me upset!!!!!! But whatever, i say anything and everything on my sites forum...
i like hearing what others say, good and bad.

Yahh got a good head on your shoulders their man; don’t give into the dark side like some on here.

HONDA55
02-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Another one bites the dust.:confused: :(