PDA

View Full Version : cape cod....?

nelzar13
08-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Any guys that ride out on The Cape? i was just out here for a week. And noticed a fair amount of sand pits and trails along the high way and stuff..
whats the deal on riding? Id like to get out into some new scenery one day...
WERD!

jgar
08-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Might not be the best idea if you dont know anyone who is local. If they get ya its a $250 fine, second time its a fine and your ex will be impounded.

matts27
08-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Think a couple of beaches are 4x4 Truck friendly. Certain areas of course, not sure about the quads though, seeing as Mass D.C.R. website only lists the LEGAL state forests to ride in. Haven't seen anything about the Cape though.

nelzar13
08-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah coming out and riding by myself was not even a question in my mind. Just looking to see if any local guys were on here and what the situation is as far as riding. It seems as though the fines are just like RI I got a 200 fine last year....

440ex_rider21
08-05-2011, 11:02 PM
^^agreed.... my friend thought it would be fun to take a ride on his quad around my neighborhood in brooklyn, and got his ride cofiscated and had to pay a fine.

mkh155
08-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I am from the cape originally and rode there for years..There is alot of good spots but they are kinda hard to to get to if your not from the area.But if you do go out be prepared to have the E.P.'s out waiting for you..what you do when they come after you is your own discretion .As far as quad-friendly beaches or any legal spots there is absolutely none.Enjoy the Cape and all the bikinis...:devil:

nelzar13
08-06-2011, 06:47 PM
yeah thats what i figured... D.E.M is the party police every where! im not a big fan of having to leave my truck on the side of the road to go ride some where. its just a dead give away there some one out there destroying the environment by riding in the woods! To bad, saw a bunch of good looking sand pits out there! and alot of great looking girls with good ***-ets!