PDA

View Full Version : fair deal?

CODY_M11
08-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Well I have been out of the 300ex game for a couple years now and found another one I have became interested in. Here is the ad and a pic. Does this seen like a fair deal?

i have a 05 national built 300ex for sale. was built from ground up about this time last year and hasnt been raced since the end of the season last year. this is the parts list from inside out.

knife edged crand with lightened flywheel and HD bearings, HD con. rod, and reverse has been completely removed from engine

piston is a wiseco 12.5:1 comp *250x* pison, wrist pin is in a different location to give it more compression. bored to a 295cc so AMA legal.

the head work was done on flow chart and shaved for more compression, with Sparks oversize +2+1 stainless valves, high rev springs, TI retainers and other valve components, Webb Cam grind #254 with custom hardface rockers.

exhaust is a Sparks x-6 and carb is Sparks 35mm flat slide. and always ran UNI filters.

the frame we bought brand new, and gussetted before we even had any ride time on it. but we do have the vin and title to the frame that matches the motor.

swing arm is custom LT +2 with works remote rezzy shock, LSR twin row billet carrier with LSR axle.

front end is +3+1 regular travel with the relocator bracket and 450r shocks. i was impressed for being regular travel. i do have wheel spacers on the front to make it even with the rear.

it has razr mx rires all around, fronts are like new, and rears have probably 70% tread left. front rims are factory (not the ones in pic, they will be polished) while the rears are 8" OMF single beadlocks.

i raced this quad for 3/4 of a season last year after it was built brand new from ground up. i placed 5th overall in schoolboy sr. at the AMA nationals, and 10th overall in the schoolboy jr class as well. i have certificates to prove it. its a powerfull bike (30hp and 22ft-lbs on dyno), and a reliable one at best too (no smoke, compression has been as high as its been when we put it together, and valves only needed to be adjusted after it was broke in).

CODY_M11
08-05-2011, 06:56 AM
He is asking 3500 for it.

miniquaddad90
08-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by CODY_M11
He is asking 3500 for it.

Sounds pretty fair to me

CODY_M11
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Well I was going to trade my 97 dodge ram 1500 for it but instead hot a 08 kfx450