PDA

View Full Version : Dynatek and Prodesign?

Minndave13
08-04-2011, 11:44 PM
I have a DynaTek Programmable and I also have a Pro Design Tether switch. I am wondering how do I hook up the the tether? I remember reading that the dyna needs either a open or closed kill switch and I forgot which one the Pro design is. I am planning on removing the Headlight/Kill/Start switch. I want to replace the start button with a kill button from a dirt bike. I will hook the headlights together so they will be on high beam all the time, and am planning on using the tether as my kill switch. Now I just need to figure out how to properly hook up the tether so I don't blow the CDI box.

Minndave13
08-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Ok. right after writing this I looked up Dynatek and found the instructions for my quad. In the instructions it stated that indeed I need to have a "closed" kill switch. Most kill switches are "open" switches which is what I have. Since the local ATV shop is close buy I stopped in there and they did have a "closed" switch on hand. Now I can install the correct switch and know I will not blow my CDI box. Hope this is helpfull.