PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me do some detective work and help me get a payment

400exrider69
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
so here's the story worked for a guy in Indy for two days he owes me $95 i know it isn't much but i'm 17 and every bit counts
he will not return my calls or anything and claims to mail out check multiple times now and nothing
I've only called every 4 or 5 days because i would like my money who wouldn't
here's all i know
name John or Lonnie copper
school Sheridan high school Sheridan,IN grad 1985
Lives on South side of Indianapolis,IN
was born between 1963-1967
Has a GF
goes by company name of lonnies electric
he wrote down 3 number for the guy the sub contracted him out
here they are
his Cell 1-317-903-7367
his home 1-317-426-5405
his gf number 1-317-647-9466
i've called him twice today Thursday and told him to call me by 3PM if he doesn't call me back i'm going to post this on every forum I'm a member of 3 forums
and hopefully craftier minds than mine can help a guy out and get my money so i can fix my truck
thanks
Zach Link

it's 3 pm no answer
let it rip
please copy and paste this onto every forum your a member on many thanks

destey
08-05-2011, 05:53 AM
edit: nevermind, i read it again

sorry this happened to you!

Zakradu398
08-05-2011, 10:23 AM
The guys on power stroke nation will know how to handle this. :p or 4chan

HondaRacing83
08-05-2011, 10:42 AM
def 4chan. lmao

OldGuyonaQuad
08-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Link below is for the Indiana Department of Labor, they will wield far better results then any online forums. IDK if posting those phone numbers and asking random people to blow up thier phones in harrassment was a good idea. Yea they might get tired and give in or they might just get pissed and vindictive.

Use the link below to seek free legal help and if you want to post on forums do it somewhere more relative then an ATV forums. Try googling things like "The Indiana electricians union, or "The Indiana remodelers association.

http://www.in.gov/dol/

good luck I hate J/o's like this guy that uses young people and tries to take advantage of them. I hope you get paid and he gets his.

fastredrider44
08-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
The guys on power stroke nation will know how to handle this. :p or 4chan

You must remember the mirrors thread.:devil:

HondaPohl
08-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Go see the guy. Cause a scene. Dont leave untill he pays! Bring some buddies with you. Don't threaten or anything just dont leave untill he pays.

Zakradu398
08-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
You must remember the mirrors thread.:devil:

That was quite entertaining lmao

400exrider69
08-05-2011, 02:45 PM
I posted his numbers so someone with the skills could trace it and get me an address I would already be at his house but have no address for the guy so that's my biggest problem

bergoff
08-05-2011, 07:47 PM
I had the same problem when I was 17. I milked cows for my neighbor I was to get paid $1000 a month and he gave me a 86 toyota pu to drive. Well he didn't pay me for a month and a half. Come to find out he had a bad gambling problem. So I went to the farm and filled up 6 6 gallon gas cans so I could ride the rest of the summer. And then I loaded my xr600r into the back I made sure the truck was on e and drove it to his farm and parked it in the middle of the corn field on top of the hill where he couldn't see it and let it run out of gas. I left the doors open and the windows down. I never went back ti the farm he stopped by my house 2 days later and was screaming at me and wanted his truck I said it was on the farm and drop dead. He said he was going to sue me and I laughed in his face and said we where even because you owe me 1500 for 6 weeks of work. He found the truck when he picked corn and it was fine but raccoons had crapped all over in it. I still haven't talked to him and its been 14 but when I do see him I just smile and wave.

I know how you feel it does suck. Good luck. I just thought I would share my story.

400exrider69
08-05-2011, 09:42 PM
bergoff
good story
this whole situation would be delt with if i had his address but i don't and that's my biggest problem for getting payment