PDA

View Full Version : I want my money Back!

JIM626
08-02-2011, 07:17 PM
I ordered wheels from you on the 27th of June, and never received them. You didn’t waste any time running my card and taking the money from my account. I e-mailed your contact address with no reply. I have phoned both numbers and am lucky if I ever get an answer. You even told me that I would receive them any day but were still unable to provide tracking on the shipping. In my book what you are doing is criminal. I am a working man trying to support my son’s racing and you are keeping me from that. Burgard you SUCK and will never get any business from me again!!

Thumpin440ex
08-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Sucks to hear man. APP these guys seem to have this problem a good bit..

John

jwags13
09-23-2011, 05:25 PM
I am currently having the same problem with burgard, anyone know if they are still in business or ever answer their phone?

DirtyBirdRacing
09-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by jwags13
I am currently having the same problem with burgard, anyone know if they are still in business or ever answer their phone?

I just talked to them 2days ago about sending them a Warrior and a 400EX bumper to them to get the Skull pattern put on them. Picked up the phone both times I called.

250x_kyle
09-24-2011, 09:15 AM
took me two months of them telling me this and that i was told atleast 4 times it was shipped out when it wasnt. called oen day and threatened to call the BBB and i did call my credit card company. it was over nighted to me then.

hell im starten to think the only reason these guys are still open is because of parts people didnt get but paid for.

DoonRider
09-26-2011, 12:24 PM
They answered when I called recently.

This past spring my parts came in a reasonable amount of time and looked nice.

mx8
10-03-2011, 01:51 PM
If it was me I would pay the ******* a visit. And not a nice one. There is no place in this world for a thief. And that is what that company sounds like.