PDA

View Full Version : Help from our Canadian neighbors

NDrider
02-22-2003, 11:49 PM
It was announced today that Canada is now prepared to help the United
States
in its war against terrorism. They have promised to commit 2 of their
largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops and 60 fighter jets.

However, after the exchange rate, that comes down to a canoe, 2
Mounties and
a flying squirrel.
:devil

JUSTINcredible
02-23-2003, 12:07 AM
rotflmgdfao:D :blah:devil

batgeek
02-23-2003, 01:47 AM
ROFL

4punksdad
02-23-2003, 07:23 AM
funny one.............we americans appreciate any support at any level.

killed300ex
02-23-2003, 07:33 AM
lmao of great
killed

02-23-2003, 07:38 AM
LOL

DGR Designs
02-23-2003, 08:12 AM
lmfao we have 60 fighters? i didnt think aged rusting helicopters counted.

dabombdale
02-23-2003, 08:48 AM
remote control airplanes with a little bomb on the bottom haha, at least that has technology not to have a pilot in it :huh :huh :huh

DEAL
02-23-2003, 09:18 AM
:huh
Your ignorant

Rip_Tear
02-23-2003, 02:58 PM
You better be careful that canoe is on loan :D JK

dabombdale
02-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
:huh
Your ignorant

who's ignorant?

Stevie-D
02-23-2003, 03:44 PM
I'm ignorant!

400exBro
02-23-2003, 04:46 PM
lol man that chit is funny stuff...

nacs400ex
02-23-2003, 05:55 PM
I dont mean to sound like an *******, but bush is going to get a eye widening experience if there is war on Iraq. I believe he needs all the help he can get, cause I dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks. As for the jokes keep them coming lol! The only subs we got are the ones in the Edmonton mall. :blah

dabombdale
02-23-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
I dont mean to sound like an *******, but bush is going to get a eye widening experience if there is war on Iraq. I believe he needs all the help he can get, cause I dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks. As for the jokes keep them coming lol! The only subs we got are the ones in the Edmonton mall. :blah

true dat and there is a pirate ship in there also...I live in edmonton and go to that mall all the time, all the subs do is look at sealife under water, I wished they had bombs lol

4punksdad
02-23-2003, 07:41 PM
I dont mean to sound like an *******, but bush is going to get a eye widening experience if there is war on Iraq. I believe he needs all the help he can get, cause I dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks.

are you kidding or uneducated?

Guy400
02-23-2003, 07:52 PM
I dont mean to sound like an *******, but bush is going to get a eye widening experience if there is war on Iraq. I believe he needs all the help he can get, cause I dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks. As for the jokes keep them coming lol! The only subs we got are the ones in the Edmonton mall. :blah Just like the first time around when "Saddam's 4th largest army in the world" was going to leave us bloodied and bruised and don't forget about that Republican Guard of his. We had them shell-shocked within the first 2 days and we nearly lost as many soldiers in accidental friendly-fire incidents than we did to the enemy. Not only that but our technology has vastly increased in the last 10 years while Saddam's army isn't even as strong as it was in '91. The U.S. and the British are plenty strong to take care of Iraq by themselves.

nacs400ex
02-24-2003, 05:46 PM
I know I am just a kid but we were discussing this in my Civics class. Its probably wont just be Iraq, they are going to have allies.. and yes the US army probably has increased, but what makes you think, other countries havent. All I have to say is there are probably Crazy Fuqqers over there, and I hope if there is a war it will be over quick, with not many casualties. But seriously the only reason why Bush is ging over there is because he wants the god damn oil. If the US, calls war on Iraq they might not have many allies. Iraq has Biological weapons(probably), and the effect from them wont just effect the US, it will effect Canada and other countries. So I am sure there are other ways we can solve this. I dont wanna sound like a dick, but you guys need to rethink this and you cant be so power hungry. Call me whatever you want, but I can have my opinion too. I dont want anyone to get pissed off at me with this so keep in mind its only a kids opinion, what do we know :rolleyes:

Guy400
02-24-2003, 06:03 PM
But seriously the only reason why Bush is ging over there is because he wants the god damn oil.They said that the first time we went to war with Iraq and it's just as laughable now as it was then. If we wanted Iraq's oil we would've taken it 12 years ago. Name one war where we've gone in and taken someone's oil? NONE. We're not going over there for Iraq's oil.

dabombdale
02-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
They said that the first time we went to war with Iraq and it's just as laughable now as it was then. If we wanted Iraq's oil we would've taken it 12 years ago. Name one war where we've gone in and taken someone's oil? NONE. We're not going over there for Iraq's oil.

And we sure arent going over there for the women :confused2 :eek:

QuadTrix6
02-24-2003, 06:09 PM
HEHE :devil

ZMAN
02-24-2003, 06:26 PM
well i think it will be like 91 Iraq goes to the fourth largest army in the world to the smalest army in Iraq:eek2: :bandit: :bandit:

sportraxrider10
02-25-2003, 01:56 PM
i don't know if this is true or not but on some tv show they showed a clip of bush saying how they tried to kill his father and he wants revenge or something:rolleyes: i don't know but i think this is one of the main reasons why he is going in

nacs400ex
02-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Well, I can tell you the only way to fix this is suprise Iraq and kill them all. But that isn't right. So anything we do wont fix this, no matter what, innocent people WILL die.

all this stuff confuses me, why cant the world be one happy place and share everything ?:confused2

Glow Plug
02-25-2003, 02:49 PM
i agree with nac's i don't want to start anything but, will the states win, yes , will it be easy i dought it. for example the un has givin sadam plenty of chances but he will not follow them until the presure is put on by the us and everybody else, and the reson why i think that the un is not finding anything is because have you seen all of the meda cover age i only have 3 chanels on my tv and it's all over the news tell about where there going next ( the un) so sadam has the ablity to move that ***** around i think they may have possably for goten about the missiles that they found are purposly planed there. I feel that the us or bush any is doing it as an ego trip or just to prove something such as he's not a wus and can attact something without aproval. or he want's the follow the lead of his father (i'm not sure but wasn't his dad president @ the time of the other war?)

and yes i am only 13 and not the brightest 13 year old at that matter i watch the news and i don't know what's happening so i am just giving my oppion and what i think i might not be informed the best or have all of my fact's wrong just my veiw that's all :eek:

flyin#5
02-25-2003, 04:01 PM
what would you do if you were bush? i dont think anyone would do otherwise than bush. come on what are we just supposed to sit around on our butts while terrorist attack our country? these people need to be taken out while we have the chance. and i think all the people that are against war do not know what there talking about. if you against war you should have gone down with the thousands of people killed in the WTC attack. if your against war your pretty much making a deathwish for yourself. jmo

ZMAN
02-25-2003, 06:46 PM
Y i agree with flyin #5 there is basically nothing else to do the U.N inspectors found some long range missiles and Iraq was told to destroy them but Sadam refuses so i think that war is inevidable:bandit: :bandit: