View Full Version : 2006 mx ltr450

suzuki450
08-02-2011, 07:06 PM
06 suzuki ltr450. set up for motocross. Rossier built and tuned engine. build and dyno sheet to prove. to many extras to list. also comes with extra stock parts, race parts, 6 set of tires, rims ect. complete set ups for any type of racing. quad will do it all. turn key race set up. call and i will give you the list of mods. $9500. 608-778-9055. quad is located in lancaster wisconsin

suzuki450
08-08-2011, 06:54 PM
relisting my 06 ltr450 asking $8500 for my whole set up. located in lancaster, wi questions call 608-778-9055. mods on quad included are
-engine: rossier built and tuned, papers to prove
14:1 piston, stock bore
ported and polished head, port matched intake, stock valves
web cams
falicon lightened and balanced flywheel
falicon knife rod
tranny servivce
mod quad intake
power commander tuner
rossier full exhaust
-suspension: GT Thunder
stock shocks revalved, resprung, added travel.
gt thunder rear link
elka system 3 steering stabilizer
-Chassis:
rath bumper, nerfs and grab bar
tag bars and clamps
power madd hand guards
msr adjust on the fly clutch and perch
g force axel
frame repainted 2 seasons ago
rear tires ITP quad cross's on DWT beadlocks
front tires ITP SX's on DWT ultimate conventional rims
-cosmetics:
alba graphics
stock plastics
quad tech seat cover and beak
theres more parts im forgetting but those are the major parts. quad has been very well maintained. im the original owner. included with the quad is all my stock parts, new spare parts such as cables, levers, chain, master links, etc also included is 6 other sets of tires
-2 front and rear sets of ice tires on stock rims
-1 front and rear set of ITP quad cross's and DWT rear bead locks and DWT A5 rims on front. 1 race on tires and front rims
-1 rear set of bald ITP quad cross's on DWT beadlock rims
-1 rear set stock tires on stock rims
-1 rear set of maxxis 4-snow tires on stock rims
-1 front set of tires to match snow tires on stock rims
i know what this set ups worth and what it would cost to build. no low ball offers!! selling due to changing hobbies.

suzuki450
08-18-2011, 06:22 PM
will sell just the quad for $7000 OBO. or i will trade for a ford powerstroke or a dodge cummins of equal value