PDA

View Full Version : 2 project quads, plus 1 ready to rip, all for sale

SHIFTx450
07-31-2011, 06:11 PM
2 project quads, plus 1 ready to rip, all for sale:

01 400ex: $2800

Complete running bike. Not a showroom bike, but it's the Nicest 400 around here no joke. I built it to ride it. You'll see.. Extended all the way around: jb a arms, front 450r gtthunder shocks, rear pep zero preload w/ baldwin linkage on 06 450r swingarm, ext. axle, sparks exhaust, 39mm fcr, tires, wheels, too much too list. If interested, I will email pics as they're too big to attach on here.

06 trx450er: $1600

Bike is currently a rolling chassis at the moment. Just painted frame and subframe. 05 Front end - burgard chrome uppers and lowers, 05 spindles, elka triple rates. Rear - axis rear shock. Top end of motor is apart, bottom end is still together. Motor ran when it was taken apart. I have everything you need to put it back together except fenders. Again, I can provide pics if interested..

03 400ex/06 crf450r JB/CRF HYBRID: $1900

Bike is currently apart as I stripped the rear end off to put my 450r back together.. Everything from swingarm pivot bolt -->forward is still together. I have stock 400ex parts that can be used to put it back together unless you want to customize with your own parts.

Motor is a rocket, super reliable. Hammer Racing 2006 CRF 450r motor, full port job on head, je 13.5:1, stock cam, stock ignition. new shift forks & linkage in trans.

I can go on and on about all 3 of them. I also have nerfs for the trx450, lots of parts - stock takeoffs and aftermarket. Too much to list. I want someone to come clean me out of everything I have.

Pics available for serious inquiries.

Make me an offer for a package deal on everything!!

Located in NEPA.

Rich Watson
570 336 9770
shiftx450@gmail.com