PDA

View Full Version : Well this just stinks! kind of

killed300ex
02-22-2003, 07:30 PM
Well as some of you know i got my frame powder caoted fro m dad and all i can say is that it came out looking good but now after just a lil riding its starting to look like crap. Like were the head pipe goea round the frame it is starting to crack. And in some places it is starting to just chip off. I dont get why cause it was definitly preped and stripped right it was all proffesionaly done at my dads metal shop. But ohh well.

So on to the good part i quess as soon as i get some money pappy wil be doing my frame casue i want it doen right and want it to last. i think im just gonna go with something plain and simple like i have a nice mirror black. And mabe ill have him through on some sparkles just for *****s and gigles lol. So as soon as i come up with 3-400 bucks the quad is comeing apart and its all geting redone by pappy. Should have just saved myself all this work and done it the right way first and sent it all to him.:bandit:
killed

killed300ex
02-22-2003, 07:32 PM
sry but i jus had to vent a lil i just got back in from looking at the frame and am in a bad mood sry :confused2
killed

toby400ex
02-22-2003, 07:43 PM
thats wierd, what would be different about the pc that your dad did, and what pappy is gonna do:huh

luvmyex
02-22-2003, 07:48 PM
sounds like dad used paint not powder

killed300ex
02-22-2003, 08:00 PM
no id definitl was powder i think that ther might have been just a lil bit of iol on it or somehting like that
killed