PDA

View Full Version : Full Ars-FX / Exit XC Set-up NEW! And other parts OEM/Aftermarket

nkeen07
07-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Hey guys. I spend almost all my time on forums over at KFX450HQ, but I just discovered this forum. I have parted out my whole quad as I blew my motor after just 2 rides this season. I have this suspension set-up and other parts still left over from the partout. It is valved and sprung for 180-200 lb XC B class rider. Like I said, it has only 2 rides on it. I put new stickers on the arms and touched up the paint on the bottom a-arms as well, so it is just like new. I have also been told by ZBroz Racing that they will cut whoever buys them a deal on re-springing and re-valving them. I need to get $2000 shipped for the whole set-up, which would run you right at $3500 + shipping new.

If you want some feedback on me as a seller, go over to KFX450HQ.com and ask around. Everyone will recommend me as I've sold thousands and thousands of dollars worth of parts on there over the years.

Here are some links so you can see other parts I still have left:

OEM Parts:
http://www.kfx450hq.com/forums/sale-wanted/9837-fs-oem-parts.html

For some reason the links to the photos of the suspension won't work, so please respond w/you email if you want pictures.$2000 shipped

nkeen07
07-27-2011, 01:25 PM
SOLD!!!