PDA

View Full Version : low life people....

bens250ex
07-25-2011, 08:44 PM
so basically this guy likes to make fun of memorials on roadsides from individuals who have died in accidents. He ended up making one of his stories about a friend of mine that died a couple years back. this is sick. His day will end harshly one day... His name is Jason Curless

http://www.porkjerky.com/rip/

bens250ex
07-25-2011, 09:01 PM
story he did on my friend

http://www.porkjerky.com/rip/memorials.php?cross=102

Ruby Soho
07-25-2011, 09:32 PM
someone hasn't kicked the **** out of him yet?

i really dont know what to say about that.. scumbag

07-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Any idea where he lives? Someone needs to give him what he deserves

TheLane
07-25-2011, 11:02 PM
what a stupid ginger.

HondaPohl
07-25-2011, 11:15 PM
WTF is that ****. Pretty lame. Find him.

Pappy
07-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Well, I actually took the wasted time between my attempts at sleep to read the majority of his ramblings.

1) That guy has some issues, but in a weird way he is dead on the money about alot of what he has posted concerning drunks and horrible driving.

2) I cant stand the tacky roadside stuff either. The wife and I always chat about wondering if we should feel bad because 99% of the time it was a drunk, but we still feel bad because maybe it was an innocent victim killed by a drunk.

3) Dont throw up some tacky **** if I buy it on the road please.

evan402
07-26-2011, 08:01 AM
as much as i want to dislike this guy, the few i read, it seemed like the victims were doing something very stupid, so you can see his point in making a huge ugly goddy memorial for people who died doing something dumb. Does not give this guy the right to mock them because im sure none of these people are dumb bad people but like everyone, make bad decisions sometimes. But he is getting the reaction he wants. People are giving his blog traffic and thats what he wants.

TheLane
07-26-2011, 08:20 AM
screw that, That guy is a dickhead. people will do what they can to cope with and remember the people they have lost.

I lost my fiancee to a drunk driver a few years ago, and if this douchebag posted ANYTHING about her on his website i would personally hunt him down, whether hes mocking the plastic flowers we have where she passed away or anything else (real flowers die too fast in phx).

i bet you once this loser loses someone close to him he might change his mind.
(if anyone can tolerate to be around him that is)

wilkin250r
07-26-2011, 08:39 AM
I don't want to sound insensitive, but I'm with Pappy.

I can understand being upset about your friend. I'd probably feed differently if it was MY friend. But I can't stand the tacky stuff either.

And I do agree the guy is a douchebag. But to his credit, it doesn't look like he's defacing the memorials themselves. He's not trashing them, he's not tearing them down, he's not peeing on them. He's taking pictures, and writing some stupid words on a stupid blog. And if you can't simply just ignore that, then you've got issues.

Ruby Soho
07-26-2011, 08:42 AM
I see what some of you are saying, but if someone you loved died driving drunk, or doing something stupid you're not going to feel the same as if they weren't?

Than you see this guy making fun of that loved person that you lost? He's not right in any way

bens250ex
07-26-2011, 09:40 AM
First off Thelane sorry to hear about your fiancee secondly
i read some of the others and feel somewhat like pappy describes. But there still is no reason to go around making stories and trying to fill in the blank as to what really happened in these wrecks. He doesn't tell the story to the full truth because he has no clue what really happened. he makes it sound like everyone of these people were ****ty people.
Take the story he did on my friend. My friend was trying to get to a play that he was in and was runnin a little late like we all have....The car lost control and shot accross the road. We dont know why it lost control eye witnesses said he was speeding a little and then the car just went side ways into oncoming traffic. He was a down right good fella. Those memorials crosses were there right after the wreck and then the following year as people still were greaving.

This *** hole has really affended the brother by publishing a bull**** story about it. You got to think about the family in these situations. They just lost there love one and need a way to come to peace....Watch you son, daughter, friend, spouse, loved one leave in a helicopter knowing they prob will not make it and see how you cope with it. Your world will come to a complete hault.

witech
07-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I guess we can thank Princess Diana for this tradition gaining popularity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadside_memorial

They are supposed to be banned here in wisconisin but I still see them once in a while.

When we go to St Anthony Dunes i usually end up on this highway of death. You wouldnt believe the number of roadside memorials are on this road. Its 191 south of Bozeman. If anyone has been down there they know what I am talking about. http://www.newwest.net/main/article/us_highway_191_has_become_a_lethal_poster_child_fo r_growth_in_the_west/
That kid would most likely get run over trying to take pics for his web site on 191.

HondaPohl
07-26-2011, 04:36 PM
The stuff on the road never bothered me. Always made me think about what could have happened there.

07-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Theres no excuse for degrading another persons' life. Pure ignorance for him or anyone to think that is acceptable. As far as the roadside memorials go, i agree some of them can be an eye sore but to the family and friends of the one who died they can be very meaningful. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you should go to that kind of extreme. Pure stupidity and i hope he gets what he deserves

muddy400EX
07-27-2011, 05:30 AM
i was with him on the homepage, i always thought roadside crosses, etc. were weird. i dont know why you would to remember where your loved one bled to death or broke their neck:confused:

but when i read your buddies story i see he's just an a-hole who has nothing better to do.

i also think when he loses someone close it will change his outlook on talking crap about people's lives

KXRida
07-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by #101
Theres no excuse for degrading another persons' life. Pure ignorance for him or anyone to think that is acceptable. As far as the roadside memorials go, i agree some of them can be an eye sore but to the family and friends of the one who died they can be very meaningful. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you should go to that kind of extreme. Pure stupidity and i hope he gets what he deserves

Exactly..

Some day you're going to read about this guy in a body bag due to a disgruntled family member. He's a ginger and nobody probably loved him so he's getting his attention fix now. Wonder how many death threats this guy gets a day in the mail? Probably a lot with a site like that.

bens250ex
07-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Exactly..

Some day you're going to read about this guy in a body bag due to a disgruntled family member. He's a ginger and nobody probably loved him so he's getting his attention fix now. Wonder how many death threats this guy gets a day in the mail? Probably a lot with a site like that.

He probably gets a ton but just feeds off of them. Thats why i am not going to call or send him an email. But if i ever somehow cross paths with this guy one day he will never want to make fun of another roadside memorial.

Tommy Warren
07-27-2011, 01:23 PM
the view count for this thread is currently at 565 views...since you posted 2 different links to his site that means he has had over 1100 views because of your thread. If you would have just ignored him and forgot about it he would have 1100 less reasons to keep doing what he is doing......

sorry about your friend and I'm sorry about TheLane's fiance but this thread did nothing to help the situation....

bens250ex
07-27-2011, 02:33 PM
really who cares if his site gets hits. Yea that might boost his ego or whatever but the more people aware of his stupidity also increases the chances of someone doing something to him, or getting greater forces such as law and so forth involved. If he mocks the memorial of someone such as a officer or ect. He will be shut down mighty quick i bet.

07-27-2011, 03:08 PM
^^ exactly, hopefully this will help spread the word so he can get what he deserves

HondaPohl
07-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Sorry bro but theres nothing against the law about talkin ****. Scumbags are scumbags. Maybe you see him in a bar one night. But the irony is that you get locked up. Not him if you hit him.

bens250ex
07-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Sorry bro but theres nothing against the law about talkin ****. Scumbags are scumbags. Maybe you see him in a bar one night. But the irony is that you get locked up. Not him if you hit him.

Yes i know its freedom of speech but there is probably somethin that could be thrown at this fella. Who knows...... it is what it is. he will regret it one day.

gncc025
07-28-2011, 01:22 AM
what a piece of ****...people like this are of absolutely no use to society. When i see a memorial on the side of the road, the last thing that goes through my mind is "wow thats ugly"???:huh

This has got to be the saddest thing i have seen on the internet in a while. There is absolutely NO justifiable reason for this whatsoever....just stupidity.

Tommy Warren
07-28-2011, 09:05 AM
memorials work better than any speed limit sign...when I see one I slow down and pay more attention. its a good reminder that driving a car, although it seems easy and harmless, is a huge responsibility and we are so easily distracted...

bens250ex
07-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
memorials work better than any speed limit sign...when I see one I slow down and pay more attention. its a good reminder that driving a car, although it seems easy and harmless, is a huge responsibility and we are so easily distracted...

Agreed and usually if its a fresh memorial i will say a prayer for the family.