PDA

View Full Version : Logan Spanks The TT Guys

Reimer Racing
07-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Logan raced his first TT National at Ashtabula this past weekend and spanked them all. His MX skills helped him dominate the jumps in the infield section and fear of speed on the front stretch got him a 1st place. He was jumping this one jump better then some of the pros.

My wife clocked both Zack and Logan going 61 62 mph down the front stretch with the radar gun.

I will let Rocky let him tell you how he did in his first Hare Scramble. LOL

I raced in my first TT race with my brand new Polaris RZR S. Just say i had a flipping good time and the RZR is not new any more. :mad:

Logan #34's Dad
07-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Nothing like saying "spanked" to get the opponents worked up....
Anyhow, Logan and I had a great time at our 1st TT event. All the people were very helpful and genuinely cared for each other. Seems to be that way in most racing.
There are a few things that MX and TT officials could learn from each other.
I just could not believe how fast these kids were flying into the sweeper turn after the straight stretch! As I watched them sore off into the turn I kept thinking - take it easy, your gonna slide right into the wall! I remember watching one little kid get off the grove and up into the dust and he just kicked it sideways and used throttle control to keep it going. Awesome stuff!
I'd like to thank Justin from MaxRPM for building the rocket ship of an engine, Paul Reimer for talking me into going and the front tires, Wayne Haggerty for the tires and front sprocket AND for picking his brain. Also, Corey Thatcher for the carb advice. AND last but not least - the HIPPIE crew for making us feel welcome!
Hope to see ya all again. Maybe Tri-City...........

Logan #34's Dad
07-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh yeah, and as for my hare scramble race............ I whipped them!
:blah:

Thanks to the Thatcher "crew" I had to float through a stinking mini pond! That was just wrong! Lol!

jake55
07-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Oh yeah, and as for my hare scramble race............ I whipped them!
:blah:

Thanks to the Thatcher "crew" I had to float through a stinking mini pond! That was just wrong! Lol!

ok, what's the rest of the story here????? someone has to give up some more details!!!!! we promise not to tell anyone, well at least not everyone.:devil:

#404's Dad
07-26-2011, 09:43 AM
LMAO, we were only putting the logs back in place Rock, LOL.

Logan rode very very well, was awesome to see him whoop up on the regulars, heard you almost got Protested over it? Wow, whatever I guess thats just part of being out front from my experience.

Good job to both you and Logan! See ya in a few days.