PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Oak Tree Wellsville OH CLOSING!!

Grimzella
07-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Well after all these years and after all the talk, it finally looks like Oak Tree Sportmens Club is closing. I'm guessing Dave sold the land. It will be closing in DECEMBER. What a sad sad day. i liked parking at daves. The flats, not so much.

Grimzella
09-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Dave sold the land for 1.7 million (good for you dave) I also heard that the free zone right across the tracks will be closing also. Forbidden Zone (now called something else) may stay open, but this is a small area compared to whats closing. Guess i will be trying out this place next year.

http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/faqs.asp

good luck.

womerk28
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM
yeah sucks about wellsville... i've never really been big into riding down there, but a lot of friends have been. Have you checked out that place you sent in the link.... and is there any riding down your way in Washington PA?

Grimzella
09-06-2011, 12:10 PM
not really. thats why i went to wellsville, kinda close and over 3,000 acres. Seems no matter where you look, everyone's closing. I have yet to go to Mountain Ridge, but when i do, i will be sure to post pictures and info on trails, my stay, ect.

womerk28
10-13-2011, 12:16 PM
I wish I could find another place like wellsville with camping and not to many rules... have you ever been on wellsvilletrails.com?