PDA

View Full Version : tires

KEVIN132
07-18-2011, 09:07 PM
what is eveyone having most luck with and wich are lasting the longest??

i run the yellow rzrs they hook great but dont last long with my hp!!

see some new tires on the market... i use to run razorcross when they first came out and seems like there real popular rite now.. i just thought treads were to low to start off..:rolleyes:

Kovatch
07-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Razr MX tires seem to last the longest in my experiences. Holeshots [fronts] push too much in the corners and MXR6s wear fast too. I like the Razr Cross fronts, wear is good and traction is great. The rear tires are doing ok. I have two full days of practice and 2 motos and the rears are still holding alright.

Quad Cross rears wear extremely fast on hard pack/blue groove. I mean EXTREMELY fast. Rear tires: 1 National at Lorettas, 2 rides on a soft track and 5 rides on a hard park indoor track and they are toasted, maybe 50% tread left. The fronts have held up pretty well though. I have run Quad crosses on looming soil and they wear ok, but they slide too much in the corners for my liking.

Just my $.02. Goldspeeds are the hot ticket, but I can't afford $88/tire.

Lquad71
07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
goldspeeds are by far the best rear tire ive used. the mxr2. the sx fronts also work awesome.

Lquad71
07-19-2011, 11:35 AM
for long lasting the razr mx in my opinion will last the longest but still a good tire. dont like them on the fronts anymore since they came out with the razr cross but rears hook up decent

mx Eli
07-19-2011, 01:54 PM
I'v tried rzr mx rears and all they do is spin for me

mxr6 fronts push too much

I run mxr6 rears with razrcross fronts, amazing combo, steers where you want it to and the rear grips alot. mxr6 rear migth wear a little bit fast but there also 65 bux a peice, and if you can get a discount cheaper.

I have never rode hossier or goldspeed but they seem to work good, just cant afford them:( last i heard goldspeed rears were 95 bux, mxr6's are 65 bux