PDA

View Full Version : brake line problem

Hondaman88
07-18-2011, 08:44 PM
i have a 2006 honda trx450r and i just but wider arms and shocks on it. i need to swap my brake lines but cant find brake line wrench that will fit so i can take the fact line of at the T junction. Please help cuz i have race this saturday and need the quad ready to go

DnB_racing
07-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Hondaman88
i have a 2006 honda trx450r and i just but wider arms and shocks on it. i need to swap my brake lines but cant find brake line wrench that will fit so i can take the fact line of at the T junction. Please help cuz i have race this saturday and need the quad ready to go what brake line wrench??more then likely its just a metric wrench, i dont remember what size off hand, but nothing special... you dont really want to split any brake line T's once they are torqued up,they never seam to hold right after

CJM
07-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Im pretty sure its 8mm, everything on these bikes is metric.

Hondaman88
07-18-2011, 09:16 PM
it has to come off at the T junction. i have 2 diff lines i need to put on

DnB_racing
07-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Hondaman88
it has to come off at the T junction. i have 2 diff lines i need to put on if you got a 2 piece line then they go to the master if you get a 3 it comes with the new junction... it sounds like you got part of a kit with just the 2 lower lines, I think its going to leak if you try to use the stock junction and put new lines to it used, they are a one time fitting