PDA

View Full Version : 2008 National ready drr50 CVT Production

tntauto1127
07-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Hello. We have 4 DRRs and I can't afford to keep all 4 up to national standards so I decided to sell our 50's. I actually have 2 for sale but will make seperate listings fot both. We built these last year and added the new parts before this season. I got hurt at Pell City so we havent raced until Steel City.

This one is my sons 2008 DRR50. All major work and maintenance was done by Hetrick Racing. It has the following mods and aftermarket parts. Polini Evo2 cylinder with 6 motos on it. New crank, new stage 6 ignition, long travel a arms by Steve Wotring, Long travel swinger by Steve Wotring, ZTR tensioner, Elka long travel suspension front and rear( only 3 races since rebuild), Hetrick gripper seat, honda short throw throttle, Keihin 20mm carb, uni filter with outwear, Foot brake but i do have a handbrake if you want one, Hetrick Gen 3 pipe, dominator aftermarket axle alumiinum wheels, XFR full nerfs, aftermarket handlbars. I also have new front tires to go with it too.

This quad runs great and can run with the fastest at the nationals. It just needs a rider. Also these were not beat. My kids are not super aggressive so this quad is not beat. Also not practiced on because they practice on their 70's.

Also have red plastic or pink and white.

Price is $3200 obo. you can PM me for more pics or give me a call 814-592-5528

Crankshaft
07-19-2011, 12:26 AM
PM SENT

tntauto1127
07-20-2011, 10:24 AM
May be Sold..... Pending Payment