PDA

View Full Version : The Ressurection!!! My 330R build

Grande Huevos
07-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey guys as some of u may remember iv been slowly rebuilding a junker i got almost 1 year ago. Its been a long time coming and its finally all but finishd! :) It all started when i was reminiscing about my 86 310R that i built a few years earlier and stupidly got rid of! I decided to start a new build and traded my very clean 05 Kx 250 bike for a beater of a 250r which was kinda hard to do, but all i could think of was being able to start my new project and be reuninted w my true love The Honda 250R!! When i got the quad it was junk!!! it had chipped up multi colored spray painted pastics, +8 Stem, bald tires, 6 cracks in frame, muti colored painted frame, no brakes, shot a arms, ect. I could go on forever! To keep things short i basically replaced or rebuilt everythng inside and out. I do still have a few things to add to her before she is complete but im going to wait til winter before i dump anymore money into her. Things to come are........+2 antivibe stem, PWR radiator, new rear shock custom setup, New fullbores. I tried taking alot of before and after pics but somwhere along the line i lost my memory stick that had alot of the beggining stage pics. I would also like to thank everybody on the forum for all the comments, info, advice, and pics of all your bikes and builds. I cant get my comp to load pics directly into the thread so i used photobucket.....I hope You Enjoy the slide show!!http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/jakes2c/my%20330R%20build/

red88r
07-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Nice job! Congrats on bringing another one back from the dead!:cool:

sand_blaster
07-17-2011, 09:38 PM
That thing came out perfect dude. I bought mine for cheap and still looks cheap :( but yours was a great turn around.

DoonRider
07-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Nice!:)

Jesse1980
07-18-2011, 07:54 AM
You did a very good job on the bike Jake. Now all we have to do is put some hours on it. Give me a call and I'll find a good spot that is close to go riding at.
Jesse

Oh, don't forget, we are all going to the dunes 2nd week in oct.

Grande Huevos
07-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesse1980
You did a very good job on the bike Jake. Now all we have to do is put some hours on it. Give me a call and I'll find a good spot that is close to go riding at.
Jesse

Oh, don't forget, we are all going to the dunes 2nd week in oct.
Thanks for the compliments guys and Jesse Im down For sure on the Dunes!!!!! We can def go rip up some trails some time too.....hopfully this 100 degree crap goes away soon!