PDA

View Full Version : rekluse auto clutch

upnorthridered
07-17-2011, 02:02 PM
i have been looking at putting a rekluse auto clutch in my quad i mostly run harescrambles does any body out there run the rekluse and if so what do you think of it from what i read most people who have them like them. thanks

eastside 400
07-17-2011, 04:21 PM
i just ordered the EXP for my 250f, i should have it mid week so i can give you a report when i get a chance to run it

Colby@C&DRacing
07-18-2011, 08:24 AM
You won't be disappointed with the rekluse for harescrambles one of the best mods a person can do.

bigbillg
07-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
You won't be disappointed with the rekluse for harescrambles one of the best mods a person can do. i'm with you on this one i love mine i only had one issue with it i took it a part to put new fibers in it and didn't clean out where the snap ring goes and the pressure plate fell off in the middle of a race i fix it since then it's been great

ThumPIN_450R
07-19-2011, 05:20 AM
From what I've seen with a few guys around here that ran them is you will want a hinson basket. Anybody that left the stock one in wound up buying the hinson later with a new clutch cover and right side case.

upnorthridered
07-20-2011, 07:17 PM
well hopfully i can afford it money wise this winter i havent heard anything bad about them yet i think it will make a big difference for me. thanks for the replies

upnorthridered
09-04-2012, 05:57 PM
well i have ran most the season with a rekluse in my quad and i couldnt be happier the rekluse is the best mod i have done to my quad it has made me much faster i can run an entire race and dont even touch my clutch lever the only bad thing about the rekluse is when i get on another quad for some reason i forget to pull the clutch lever. haha