PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy OEM parts..

55stone
07-14-2011, 09:28 PM
bought a motor to start building my girlfriend a 450r since i sold her 400 so i could buy another 450 for myself lol.. but anyways going to replace all the bearings and so on in the motor.. so far service honda is the cheapest place??? anyone else have sonewhere they use?? thanks for the info. also if anyone has a frame and is going to the redbud national and wants to sell it fairly cheap PM me.. i need a frame for my girlfriends build.. thanks a bunch
stone

johnsoninc86
07-14-2011, 10:26 PM
service honda is good, except if you live in Indiana, which you do, because they soak you for sales tax @ 7%, which pretty much kills the savings over other places. I've had two orders from Partspitstop.com and they pretty much match service honda prices, plus no sales tax, and they can usually give you discounts on shipping if you call them directly. Hope that helps....

IOWAracer
07-15-2011, 02:33 PM
worldofpowersports.com

DnB_racing
07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 55stone
bought a motor to start building my girlfriend a 450r since i sold her 400 so i could buy another 450 for myself lol.. but anyways going to replace all the bearings and so on in the motor.. so far service honda is the cheapest place??? anyone else have sonewhere they use?? thanks for the info. also if anyone has a frame and is going to the redbud national and wants to sell it fairly cheap PM me.. i need a frame for my girlfriends build.. thanks a bunch
stone if you develop a good relationship with your local dealer they will price match ...my local dealer will match or beat the cheapest price i can find, support your local business and they will support you, it might take a little while to develop this type of working relationship but in the end its well worth it, for both you and them

OutlawEX
07-15-2011, 03:48 PM
www.HondaEastToledo.com ...They are the 4th largest honda dealship in the united states. Call and ask for Brandon 419-891-1230 Ext 36.