PDA

View Full Version : for the love of god i need plastic!!

JHF219
07-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Well for anyone who has been following my build thread you know plastic is all that im waiting on. Well i called BVC racing today, its been a month since i ordered and i was told sorry you will have to wait a few more weeks, i needed these by the 26th so now it looks like i wont be making this deadline what a bunch of ****!!

hybridracer686
07-12-2011, 09:56 PM
why not cancel with them and get full boar or laker custom, or maier seems like way too long to have something on back order to me. good luck!

ZRider400
07-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Full bore has been horrible for us to deal with...def one of the worse companies we have ever been a dealer for. Very close to pulling their products off the site... Too many unhappy customers , and its totally out of our control. We simply discount it, and offer it to 250r and hybrid owners... then fullbore lets us down and the customer by taking absolutely forever to get their plastic built / shipped out . So far i have only had luck with maier.

If you need anything else, please give andrew or i (owner) a call (518-563-3699)

gtilley45
07-13-2011, 04:47 AM
I must have gotten lucky then. I ordered my fullbore through BVC and got them in about the same time they told me I would. I've talked to some people who get fullbore pretty quick and painless, and I've talked to a few people who are in the same boat you're in. Apparently, fullbore makes plastic if they feel like it...and if they don't feel like it, they just sit on their ***.

ZRider400
07-13-2011, 08:09 AM
For being a dealer calling fullbore.. they hardly get back to us.

they def answer their phone when ever they like..... and thats not very often.

hontrx265r
07-13-2011, 08:23 AM
If you ordered white, which I'm guessing you did. They have been having an extremely hard time getting the pellets. So they are backed up on them. This has been going on for about a year now it seems. It took a good 3=4 months to get mine. I have a silver set I'd probably sell.

gtilley45
07-13-2011, 11:56 AM
It's been a while so I can't remember his name, but the guy I talked to at BVC told me that it'd be 3-4 weeks (but I wasn't in too much of a hurry) and that I could call anytime and they'd try to check in with fullbore and figure out an ETA for me. That kind of service is hard to beat in my book.

I ordered white plastic, and it took about as long as BVC said it would. They told me when I ordered it that it would normally take 2-3 weeks, but fullbore was behind on 250R plastic so it would probably be about 4 weeks. I can't remember for sure, but it seems like I got my plastic on the 4th week. I know it wasn't over 5 weeks. But I am getting tired of looking at my new plastic sitting in my garage. I'm ready to get my bike back together.....I'm hoping to get a call from the powdercoater today or tomorrow telling me he's finished with my parts. LOL

JHF219
07-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Please guys do not take this as me bashing on BVC they have been nothing BUT helpful!! andrew has always been there to answer my questions and everything !! BVC has my approval !! andrew took care of getting me Maier fenders, and hood and radiator shrouds, I should still get to make my race and its all thanks to him!!

can you post up pictures of your silver fullbore and price? having a spare set is never a bad thing.