PDA

View Full Version : Who would?

HondaPohl
07-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Would you date or have relations with Casey Anthony after her verdict? Did she do it?

Tommy Warren
07-10-2011, 06:24 PM
I think OJ Simpson is the only one who would touch that skeez with a 10 foot pole......if you baby is "missing" you don't go to the club, if your baby is dead you don't go to the club....its not one of those things where a friend says "oh it will be okay Casey, lets just go have some drinks and forget about it" she didn't care for a reason

250rsforlife
07-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I think OJ Simpson is the only one who would touch that skeez with a 10 foot pole......if you baby is "missing" you don't go to the club, if your baby is dead you don't go to the club....its not one of those things where a friend says "oh it will be okay Casey, lets just go have some drinks and forget about it" she didn't care for a reason

X2

ATV Chic
07-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

you hit the nail on the head. :grr:

HondaPohl
07-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Theres a special place for her.

ProspectorJim
07-10-2011, 09:29 PM
honestly if you look at the actual case, there was barely any real evidence. I'm actually glad that she was found not guilty. The jurors did their job as they should and did not convict based upon circumstantial evidence and stories backed by little to no proof. She is a ****in whack job though, i will say that.

slightlybent47
07-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Come on, you all know you want to hit that!

flyboy1294
07-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
honestly if you look at the actual case, there was barely any real evidence. I'm actually glad that she was found not guilty. The jurors did their job as they should and did not convict based upon circumstantial evidence and stories backed by little to no proof. She is a ****in whack job though, i will say that.

The prosecution made a mistake by going for the death penalty. There was not enough evidence to sentence someone to death, I agree.

However, the jury could have easily came back with life. Or at least booked her with child abuse. I mean c'mon.

Personally, I am way too young to even be thinking about children, and I honestly don't know if I will ever be cut out to be a parent. Even with that said, a child's life is so precious it is disturbing to think there is any person in existence so cruel as to hurt their own child.

She will be haunted by the demons she created for the rest of her life. Either she will self-destruct or some over zealous religious group will take her out. I predict we will see her obituary on the news here within the year.

EDIT: Better go ahead and say that I am no religious fanatic and am not suggesting that anyone should try to harm this woman in any way. I simply call it as I see it.

BakerRacing40
07-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim

you are right on with that.

and jury came to not guilty, never said she was innocent. prosecution f'd up for going for murder one with a weak case. news fed this fire till it was completely out of control in the public judgement.

one thing to think about, what if she was innocent in all this? how much has the public pretty much killed her? where to work? stuff like that. this is one of those deals where media/news networks shouldn't be able to report till case is closed.
i don't get caught up in the bs that is shown on tv anymore, its all junk reporting for the most part and people get so carried away in "group think" and get a mob mentality going on that their not even thinking for themselves at all any more. society has become so dumb its like someone with a carrot on a stick leading everybody...

CJM
07-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Personally speaking I think she was some kinda drug addict or has a mental illness of some kind . She either killed the kid accidentally and covered it up or purposely killed her and denied it.

Then of course there is the fact the prosecutors had horrible evidence, the detectives I guess did the best they could but it sure came up short.

But really, your kids missing and you dont wait a month to report it unless there is something very wrong with you.

However the jury did what was asked of them, without enough evidence they couldnt convict. Just like OJ, who got off due to the lack of evidence-I mean if the glove dont fit you must acquit..right??? /sarcasm.

wilkin250r
07-10-2011, 11:19 PM
If I was on that jury, I'd probably have to come back with the same verdict. Yes, she was out partying while her kid was missing, that's not normal behavior. But I wouldn't be able to sentence a woman to death just because she didn't act normal. It's a big stretch to go from "acting weird" to "she murdered her kid", and I just don't think there was enough evidence to make that leap.

HondaPohl
07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Agreed. I'd still hit it.

Tommy Warren
07-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I imagine het conscience will get the best of her eventually and she will either confess or give up the person she paid to do it

buck440
07-12-2011, 02:18 PM
killer or not...killer....i'd put my pork in her bun anyday. i'd punish the **** out of her! i wouldn't be that worried about her killing me since she's a girl and girls are weak as hell and what not.

a piece of bi-nightly booty-yes, after all, once a slut always a slut.

relationship, **** NO! she already passed a kid through the playground. nobody wants to go down on beat up equipment!

NED441SUZ
07-12-2011, 02:27 PM
As an older member(41) I thought I'd chime in on this. Ok, she is pretty hot lookin' when she's fixed up(Partying pics) BUT, even though from my experience that crazy *** girls have some good stuff, LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE. She is one of those that would be standing over you staring crazy eyed when you wake up. Showing up at up your place screaming "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?" My word for women like this is "GUANO"-Bat**** crazy.Feel free to use that one.

rbgnwa45
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
I don't think I'd be able to make the death penalty call without evidence, but her getting a tattoo that means "life is beautiful", her partying afterwards, lying, not reporting her child missing, and making up people all points towards murder or whichever death status happends from neglect, although it's not like they could prove that.

She could have chloroformed her kid to break her neck (which were both googled ~80 times) to say it was a pool accident.

She could be innocent.

I think if while I was hitting that, I'd be testifying her innocence. After though, yeah, she's pretty guilty of a few things.

slightlybent47
07-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Here’s my problem with the judicial system that we have.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys present the court with evidence in a case and the judges ultimately will determine what evidence is allowed to be heard by the court and jurors.
In so many cases important evidence is never heard by the jury, whether it be for ether side. I think “All” evidence should be heard and it’s up to the jury to decide if the evidence is valid or not. Jurors are sometimes told to ignore evidence for one reason or another like there incapable of knowing what is the truth or not.

How can you have a fair trial if all evidence is not allowed to be heard?
I understand that some evidence is taken illegally and should be treated as such and should not be used, but again it should be heard by the jurors so that the jurors can decide for themselves if it’s valid and it would also show the court that that evidence was no longer useable because of the wrong way it was obtained. And that would reflect the lack of knowledge the police and prosecutors had about the case and how they can be too quick to falsely accuse a person.

There are thousands of people sitting in prison for something they didn’t do and scum bags are walking the street because the system failed them and us the public. And these people were convicted or not on much less evidence then was presented in this case.

It has become apparent to me over the years that the prosecuting attorneys don’t really care if they have the write person but weather they can get a conviction or not.
We call our system fair, but is it really?
This is not true justice if you ask me.
If you want a conviction you damn better well prove it!

No doubt this girl is guilty of a lot of nasty things and she is scum, but guilty of murder?

NED441SUZ
07-12-2011, 06:35 PM
"It has become apparent to me over the years that the prosecuting attorneys don’t really care if they have the write person but weather they can get a conviction or not.
We call our system fair, but is it really?
This is not true justice if you ask me.
If you want a conviction you damn better well prove it!"
This part of slightlybent47's post is important. Cops and prosecutors are looking for the quickest way to close a case. Period. Sorry if this offends anyone. That's why it's best to NOT answer any questions to police other than at a simple traffic stop without an attorney. Usually I'm all for the police but I see a lot of people getting screwed over as I get older. Not that the woman in question is one of them, she is not. The system failed.

CJM
07-12-2011, 06:45 PM
x2 on ned and bent.

I firmly believe the systems flawed. Like I said in an earlier post-the evidence they had to go on was poor, thus you get the verdict they had.

ALAMX37
07-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ATV Chic
you hit the nail on the head. :grr:

I would still tap that. No question, no doubt, no guilt.

Ichoptop
07-13-2011, 08:12 PM
I would give her the worst 5 minutes of her life, she would be so disappointed...She would feel like she raped herself with my johnson.