PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 ATV 24/7

mamaknothead
07-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey folks Here is episode 3 it has a small clip Brent Sellers in it and a good size section about Joel Hetrick. Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/26117179

07-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Damn kawis :devil: Im gonna have to get versus back on our tv, i miss watchin em on tv.

426kidz
07-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Hetrick is a beast on the HONDA!:D

Tommy Warren
07-11-2011, 03:48 PM
I used to like hetrick before the show....what a spoiled whiney little *****. His family pays for him to get to the pro's, and after the first race he pouts and doesn't acknowledge or speak to his dad because he came 6th? you just raced a pro race at the age of 17.....grow up and enjoy the life your parents bought you. your motor blows up and you sit in the trailer and cry while your dad cheers you up by saying he is building you a honda. man some people don't know what they have

300ex_#387
07-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I used to like hetrick before the show....what a spoiled whiney little *****. His family pays for him to get to the pro's, and after the first race he pouts and doesn't acknowledge or speak to his dad because he came 6th? you just raced a pro race at the age of 17.....grow up and enjoy the life your parents bought you. your motor blows up and you sit in the trailer and cry while your dad cheers you up by saying he is building you a honda. man some people don't know what they have

Your post is very narrow minded.

coryatver
07-11-2011, 04:56 PM
That was an awesome show!

madskrillz2
07-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

X2

426kidz
07-11-2011, 06:49 PM
would you like to be that talented...and have that pile your surposed too call a bike blow up in a pro race...I think not, id be very mad as well:D

mamaknothead
07-11-2011, 07:17 PM
come on guys dont turn this thread into a bashing thread. I posted this so everyone could see episode 3 not so you could voice your likes or dislikes about any of the riders.

Make your own thread and take your issues there! Who cares if you personally like or dislike the riders.

426kidz
07-11-2011, 08:47 PM
ooo... usualy people post videos to get a topic started about what happened or what they like. sorry ha:rolleyes:

Tommy Warren
07-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

I'm just saying what i saw

OldGuyonaQuad
07-12-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm just saying what i saw

I thought you were a little tough on him too Tommy. One little clip of him showing his disappointment. I think we both wish our parents had the resources and desire to do the same for us. Don't be a hater he seams like a nice kid and he is pretty quick on the hole shot. I've never watched a quad race before let alone step on a track but I did enjoy that clip and I enjoyed all of the riders and their parents. thanks for sharing

Tommy Warren
07-12-2011, 09:43 AM
okay so say your parents did have the resources......you start your first PRO race, line up against john natalie and chad weinen, get the holeshot, finally complete a race without blowing up, come 6th in your first ever PRO race. would you not be completly stoked? would adrenaline not be pumping through your veins at a million gallons per second? or would you sit in a corner and cry because you didn't make the podium?

either he is being pressured to win to the point where he isn't having fun or he doesn't enjoy himself unless he wins.....

blaster99
07-12-2011, 11:07 AM
I don't think he was disappointed with how he finished in the first race this year. He looked pretty damn tired to me, 2 25 minute motos at pro's speed is insane. At that point the adrenaline doesn't really do much for giving you energy. I think he was too tired to do anything more than disappointed. Also, when you have motor problems 4 out of the first 6 motos of the year, I would think anyone would be pissed, especially after working your butt off all winter long to run up front, and knowing the only reason you aren't is because the quad is breaking.

Tommy Warren
07-12-2011, 11:47 AM
it would take a lot for him to beat chad and john.....thats why can-am still sponsors rider...because they know nobody else does...if would be easy to get the ds450's on the podium every time...unless they blow like johns did

jigg14
07-12-2011, 02:58 PM
He's 18.

Tommy Warren
07-12-2011, 04:39 PM
he should act like it

coryatver
07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
either he is being pressured to win to the point where he isn't having fun or he doesn't enjoy himself unless he wins.....

these guys are pros for a reason they race to win if they don't win they are very unhappy! Competitive people don't take losing well! Maybe he is more lucky than us and has resources most of us dream of having but he doesn't seem to be a cry baby to me seems like he is taking full advantage of the opportunity he has and working very hard to win a championship.

Tommy Warren
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
he's a competitive rider, but if everyone who didn't make the podium acted like that the races would be sponsored by kleenex. Its just my opinion. I was rooting for him the whole race, It would be my dream come true to be out there with the pros and to win the first race...but after the race he just seemed really whimpy to me....if you don't agree than don't worry about it. you can cheer for him in the next race. I might not

madskrillz2
07-12-2011, 07:01 PM
he's a competitive rider, but if everyone who didn't make the podium acted like that the races would be sponsored by kleenex. Its just my opinion. I was rooting for him the whole race, It would be my dream come true to be out there with the pros and to win the first race...but after the race he just seemed really whimpy to me....if you don't agree than don't worry about it. you can cheer for him in the next race. I might not

He just has the attitude of a winner. Winners don't win by being satisfied with 6th place whether they're a rookie or not.

blaster99
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
He just has the attitude of a winner. Winners don't win by being satisfied with 6th place whether they're a rookie or not.

exactly. There was an interview with Joel after the first national and he said he was happy with the 6th place, but wanted better.

Tommy Warren
07-12-2011, 07:50 PM
good stuff.....i wish him the best