PDA

View Full Version : Sprint phone service

ROLLIN
07-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey i've been thinking of switching phone service to sprint with the data plan. Just interrested to hear from guys that use this network. I have the big 'V' now.

Trx450er94
07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I hate it I never have service and my internet is slow

yellowzo3
07-09-2011, 10:19 AM
I used to have Verizon and I wish I still did. I never had a dropped call until I switched to Sprint. The service is ok but it does fall short of Verizon. The internet speed is a tad slow, but it's a phone so I don't mind much.

The thing that's going to make you the most angry is when you get Sprint and find out the hard way that it doesn't get service where you work :mad:

I'd stick with Verizon if possible, but Sprint's okay if you have to make the switch.

platummxracer8
07-09-2011, 01:13 PM
one word it SUCKS!

TheLane
07-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by platummxracer8
one word it SUCKS!

not as bad as at&t!

TheLane
07-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by platummxracer8
one word it SUCKS!

not as bad as at&t!

CJM
07-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Ive had them all, sprint dropped calls all over, att just had poor service, tmobile..what a joke. Im happy with verizon.

The worst part about sprint was the bill was supposed to be one amount and was always another and they would claim I kept calling out of network numbers-even if I did call them at night when it was supposed to be free.

Verizon so far in my area has best coverage period.

OldGuyonaQuad
07-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Since Sprint offered the free mobile to mobile my bill has been pretty much right on every month but their network and phones blow. Verizon has better coiverage imho but the family plan wasn't anywhere as near as good as Sprints, I'm not sure about single users though.