PDA

View Full Version : LBL, Ky?

Striker49
02-21-2003, 11:21 PM
If, by some odd reason, there are several of ya who actually want to put on another ride at LBL, I will consider dragging out the POS 250ex for one more ride...I guess. Believe it or not, it still has the same coat of mud on it from October when me and Castor and fearthisracer rode b/c I havent touched the thing since. :ermm:

If you guys want to go, ill drag that hunk of junk out of the garage and haul it up there. Im just sick of not riding, but I cant stand the fact that the bike I do have is made for people the size of 13 yr olds. :mad:

Consider it, propose a date that wont interfere with the Hatfield ride and we will go from there.

Cheers. :cool:

brokeitin3
02-22-2003, 11:02 PM
i thought you were an ok guy. but now, i know you are just a spoiled brat. and i love being 13 on my pos 250. if i were you id just say to hell with it and throw a lighted match in the tank and enjoy thr fireworks. maybe then you will quit your *****in.

Castor-426ex
02-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Hey I know Striker Personally and he isnt what you just assumed he is..so chill...matter of fact...if you said that to his face hed stomp a mud hole in you and walk it dry:D

anyways...if someone has had all the fun on a quad that they can its only natural for them to want something better...

And i dont think he is a spoiled brat

Im up for an LBL ride

Broketin...make the trip from Ashland and then do your blah blah blah

02-23-2003, 07:51 AM
OK ladies no more argueing...:macho

I was just talkin with my bald headed buddy about LBL yesterday..I'd like ta make a trip down sometime soon myself..maybe in april sometime..or sooner who knows.. His back is messed up so It's up to him on when we go..

Castor-426ex
02-23-2003, 10:03 AM
my 416 will be ready but me on the otherhand....

i dont care as long as there is beer there:D

Striker49
02-23-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
i thought you were an ok guy. but now, i know you are just a spoiled brat. and i love being 13 on my pos 250. if i were you id just say to hell with it and throw a lighted match in the tank and enjoy thr fireworks. maybe then you will quit your *****in.

I just want something better, and unfortunately cant afford it. Yes, I know there are thousands out there who would kill to have my quad, but I just wont seem to let myself see that. I just think Ive taken the 250 to its full capacity and I want something bigger and faster. Most of all, I want to be able to hang with the people I ride with. I really get tired of playing catch-up all the time. Thats all. I really dont mean to B*tch all the time either. Sorry brokeitin. :(

Everyone is entitled to their opinions though.

And castor, thx man. :)
I havent talked to ya in a while, where ya been man?

You guys suggest a date and we will go from there. Im up for it whenever you guys are, I have got to get out of this house.

Moto92
02-23-2003, 01:11 PM
Ill show again, as long as its drier than that last one striker

BrianWrightR6
02-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Yehh I would not mind coming.....be a change of scenery.

pairanutz
02-23-2003, 07:12 PM
are you guys talking about land between the lakes in ken-if so id like to go ,we went there for the first time this fall that is some awsome riding ,i need a couple more month to get 440 ex done then im ready-hope it works out i need some new riding buddys

Castor-426ex
02-23-2003, 07:51 PM
bring it on!!!!

Striker49
02-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by pairanutz
are you guys talking about land between the lakes in ken-if so id like to go ,we went there for the first time this fall that is some awsome riding ,i need a couple more month to get 440 ex done then im ready-hope it works out i need some new riding buddys

Yep, that would be it.

And fear...I agree dude. I really dont wanna go back and play in the mud again. :o

Striker49
02-24-2003, 03:57 PM
All info for the place can be found here...

http://www2.lbl.org/lbl/Home.html
Under Recreation>OHV

If you have any questions concearning the rules...PM me. The USFUSS...I mean, USFS guy b*tched at me last year b/c I said something really wasnt enforced. :rolleyes:

Anyways...Rico, post a date man. I wanna ride with ya again dude. It was a blast last time, even though I ate roost the whole time. :eek:

Poncho
02-24-2003, 04:35 PM
I wanna come down and bring the shee this time. But I'm still waiting on my toomeys and a few other parts to come. How does a weekend in May sound to you guys?

Thanks,
Spencer

Striker49
02-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Doesnt matter to me. The more time I have, the more possiblity I might...just might, have a new quad by the time the ride rolls around. ;)

02-24-2003, 05:15 PM
I got to many races planned for this year..:(

Striker49
02-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I got to many races planned for this year..:(

No way...you're not getting off that ez. :mad:

02-25-2003, 07:27 AM
August has plenty of openings....:eek:

Striker49
02-25-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
August has plenty of openings....:eek:

August? :( Hmmm....looks like a possibility of 2 LBL rides this year. :ermm:

BTW, the 250ex died today. My sisters were going to go play in the snow at their freinds house or something and she said it wouldnt start. Well, i went out there...it appears the battery killed over. It was runnin fine a few days ago. lol. :p

02-25-2003, 10:48 AM
yeah...August is the first month that doesn't have 3 weekends tied up with racing..the ole lady gets at least one weekend out of me..:o

Poncho
02-25-2003, 07:18 PM
I will be coming at least one ride for sure but maybe not both. Another buddy of mine might come. He rides a 300ex.

Spencer

Zingnut
02-26-2003, 08:53 AM
I may be up for it come up with some dates and I will see whats up with my schedule.

lil400exman
03-01-2003, 08:41 PM
i will come and striker...........me and you can go ride the trails slow with me on my xr250 and i'll let the old man whip out the 250r and he can ride with the "fast group" but i need it to be later this year when it is at least in the 50's cause the r wont start in the cold weather.......:mad:

frogburner
03-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I have new A-Arms from the last time,, and my 406 now,,,, I am more than ready to go ridin down there again,,, as long as no trees jump in front of me anymore..

Castor-426ex
03-02-2003, 05:13 PM
well by the way it looks its gonna be August before i get the almighty 416 together:eek:

Striker49
03-02-2003, 05:30 PM
Well...i have to work on Saturdays guys. So Sunday would be the only day I can make it at the moment b/c Im plannin on tryin to goto the hatfield ride this summer and that'll be 3 days off there I think.
Just as long as its in 1 1/2 - 2 months or so ill be good. That way its warm, the ex may be runnin again, and I have a XC race to goto sometime in march. :p

lil400exman
03-03-2003, 05:35 PM
kool same here i am dissassmbleing my quad for pappy!:D