PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Creek video

thequadfather+2
07-06-2011, 01:14 PM
I didnt spend as much time on this one, I really didnt get good coverage. I did get a few hole shots, a crazy battle in the pro-am production class, 90 cvt, 90 auto jr, 90 auto sr, 90 production, supermini, 50 cvt limited, 70 cvt and 70 ss.

Hope I got enough shots to include most everyone...Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NNLwWmPOONI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
07-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Nice video as usual man and finally some 70 stuff in there :)

I'd take those 3 days back if I could, very miserable weekend for us :(

thequadfather+2
07-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks, Youre right, I dont know what it is about the 70 class but I am always wrenching or recovering from our race and cant seem to get back to the track to get the 70 cvt gang. Normally we run 3 quads in 4 classes and with 8 motos its hard to get them all. One of the 70 mod guys hit me up about a little more love for their class..:devil:

I want to get a good one together at Loretta's. I will shoot the 70cvt class there.

BTW: what screwed up the weekend for yall?

thequadfather+2
07-06-2011, 07:53 PM
I want to say sorry to the 50 cvt guys, we were rushed and Rebecca didnt bring the camera up when we left our pit. I always try to throw them in the mix but when I got home I realized we had 60 minutes of film and no 50cvt action. I had a helmet cam video but you cant see anything for the mud, not to mention the entire class was gone before we got to the top of the hill.:ermm:

don bassani
07-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Awesome video !!

#404's Dad
07-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2

BTW: what screwed up the weekend for yall?

LOL, more bad luck than we've had in 5 years of racing all in one weekend!

First Practice the front sprocket decided it didn't want to stay on the quad, Second practice he landed it crooked and it decided to derail the chain then Moto 1 CVT class he tossed his goggles in the first turn after the holeshot and did his best in the mud w/o them, then Moto 1 SS class running in 4th I believe the axle snapped before completing a full lap AND then lol, after Moto 2 CVT class I'm prepping clutches and notice the slipper sprocket hub is cracked!! Had a few more but different designs and none would work but finally got one to do the job, almost missed Moto 2 in the SS Class :(

Big thanks to Don Bassani though, he ran over and helped us a pick a gate and a strategy for the holeshot, we had last pick due to the axle snapping the prior day.

Its all good and he is looking forward to going to Red Bud.

thequadfather+2
07-07-2011, 11:25 AM
wow, that sounds like it qualifies for a bad weekend...Since you said your weekend was ruined, I had to ask...I thought someone may have pulled a knife on you or something. you never know.....

before anyone gets crazy, thats a joke.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

#404's Dad
07-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
wow, that sounds like it qualifies for a bad weekend...Since you said your weekend was ruined, I had to ask...I thought someone may have pulled a knife on you or something. you never know.....

before anyone gets crazy, thats a joke.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

ROFLMMFAO!!!