PDA

View Full Version : Check out these grips

rd2005
07-05-2011, 11:26 PM
I wanted to share some info & my 2 cents on some great grips. There are so many brands & so many options out there but I swear by these...http://torc1racing.com/secure/store/grips/grips-enduro-atv/
They have some awesome grips...my favorite are the ATV Enduro! They have the pillow top grip style but with the raised areas a touch closer for even wear, they for me personally help to reduce vibration in my grip as they do for our son, & you don't have to worry about them being bulky which causes or increases arm pump. The whole family uses & loves them! If you get a chance check them out. They have more to offer than grips but finding a grip that works for you is important & we found the ones for us!

Speed37
07-06-2011, 04:42 PM
i have always used spider grips

08-03-2011, 08:27 AM
yes i also used it is very nice and grip is very good

HondaPohl
08-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Those look good. I've been using scott grips for ever. Maybe its time to switch up!

CJM
08-03-2011, 06:04 PM
I only use ODI lock ons, I refuse to play with grips and glue and safety wire anymore!

bobbo97f150
08-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by CJM
I only use ODI lock ons, I refuse to play with grips and glue and safety wire anymore!

I agree. I don't mess with glue and safety wire anymore. The ODI Rogue's are a thicker grip similar to the Oury's that I used to use.

rd2005
08-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Those look good. I've been using scott grips for ever. Maybe its time to switch up!
They are really awesome grips & you get the glue with your set of grips. I have a friend that tried a set of the enduro. He races mx and is super hard on his grips...this set has lasted the longest & no wire used. We made the switch minutes before his 1st moto and no problems! I don't usually push a product but I love these grips & believe if given a chance most riders will love them as well. Whats cool is they work for most everyone (small-large hands). If you try them let me know what you think. :-)

rooster300ex
08-09-2011, 07:17 PM
They look like turf tamers tread, but for ya hand. Pretty cool. How do they last?

rd2005
08-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
They look like turf tamers tread, but for ya hand. Pretty cool. How do they last?
It all of course depends on how much you ride but I think they last a good while better than most other brands. The grip's design/pillow looking areas are closer together allowing for a more even wear which in turn allows you to get more life out of them. My boy has raced 7 races (1 practice/2heats each) probably at least 8 practices each lasting over 1 hr each & they still have lots of life left in them. The glue wearing out might be the only reason we would need to change his grips.