PDA

View Full Version : Guess whut i did today?

kc_hodgin8437
02-21-2003, 10:11 PM
I had my first nice crash..I was outside jumpin in my back yard because we have this nice 21 foot double and i was gonna pull in the clutch once i jumped so it wouldnt stress the motor when i landed and i pulled the clutch in have way up the jump and i indowed and there me down the landing part and the quad flipped all the way over on its wheels and run my legs over and kept goin and hit one of my dads old p.o.s. cars. Only damage to me was some cuts and bruises, and damage to the quad consists of a bent grab bar........All i can say is thank god for my helment cuase if i hadnt have been wearing it i would be dead because i hit pretty damn hard on the ground and my head is still kind of hurtin.

TC17
02-22-2003, 12:41 AM
thank God your not dead. crashes can be fun and bad. good things about them are i can't wait to tell my friends in school about this. bad stuff, you and the quad gets hurt.

AtvMxRider
02-22-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by 2003TRX250EX
thank God your not dead. crashes can be fun and bad. good things about them are i can't wait to tell my friends in school about this. bad stuff, you and the quad gets hurt.

I don't know what kind of crashed you have that are fun:huh . I don't think they are fun at all.

400EXrider#91
02-22-2003, 06:39 AM
crashing fun:eek2: those two words don't go well toghter!

250x#93
02-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Sounds like a nice wreck:devil

RideRed400StYlE
02-22-2003, 09:02 AM
I cant say I have ever had a fun crash yet.. The only fun crash I could see is at rausch creek when the track girls come over to help.. hehe:D :D

AtvRider21
02-22-2003, 11:23 AM
really i never knew u hadto grab the clutch be 4 u land isnt that hard peace

ZSK
02-22-2003, 11:32 AM
AtvMxRider quote: I don't know what kind of crashed you have that are fun . I don't think they are fun at all.

He meant funny. For the people watching him crash:)

optikid123
02-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by kc_hodgin8437
i was gonna pull in the clutch once i jumped so it wouldnt stress the motor when i landed .

man:eek: :eek: if u wanted to do that alls you had to do was hit the gas before you landed!! good to hear your alright

TC17
02-22-2003, 12:04 PM
what i mean is, if it's not that bad, the fun part is telling people in school about it. and getting pics. the crash itself isn't fun.

330exracer122
02-22-2003, 12:35 PM
crashing is defiently veryfun as long as u dont really hurt. i love fliping my quad an gettin thrown off

flyin#5
02-22-2003, 12:40 PM
most the time when i crash it is fun. like i pop wheelies on the parts of the field where the wind pushes the snow off the tops of the rolling hills then ride them down into the huge drifts which throws me back and i fly off the quad and land in the snow drifts. then i do a superman thing back onto the quad and keep going:macho :D

Nausty
02-22-2003, 12:46 PM
lol you pull the clutch in the air so you don't stress the motor? The only time you need to pull the clutch in the air is when you wanna tap the rear brake to bring down the front end and even then I let it out and get back on the gas before I land so the landing isn't that hard.

ridered03
02-22-2003, 11:15 PM
man the first time I tried to tap the back bracks in mid air I forgot about the Whole clutch thing, when i landed i flipped over the bars but cought myself on the front bumper, guess I got really lucky!!!

hessianmx111
02-22-2003, 11:22 PM
no kiddin the first and last time i tried to tap the brake in the air i forgot the clutch thing killed the motor and when i landed smacked my head on the handlebars and had the helmet pulled down over my eyes then proceedto to hit a giant rut then went down hard, and remember i ride a bike and thats why i didnt stay up when i hit the rut

TC17
02-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
no kiddin the first and last time i tried to tap the brake in the air i forgot the clutch thing killed the motor and when i landed smacked my head on the handlebars and had the helmet pulled down over my eyes then proceedto to hit a giant rut then went down hard, and remember i ride a bike and thats why i didnt stay up when i hit the rut

you had a second change to pull the clutch in. but we can say w/e we want to while we're still on the ground and sitting at our computers saying this stuff. when you're at the track it's a whole different world. i dont' think what can i do to save myself, i think did i remember to feed my cat this morning!? :blah. j/k, but i think about my mom yellin at me, friends at school, the story, the crash, i do think however i'm goin to fight to stay on. when i wrecked. we followed my neighbors down and they saw me wreck. they said i was doin a handstand on the bars for about 20 or 30 feet long before i feel over and got run over.

hessianmx111
02-23-2003, 12:11 AM
yea hindsights 20/20