PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Patron?

ridehonda400ex
07-04-2011, 07:40 PM
What does it mean to be a Patron? And how would someone become one?

TheLane
07-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Its something that if you drink too much of you get violent and throw up all over everything in sight:devil: :blah:

ridehonda400ex
07-04-2011, 08:21 PM
on atvriders lol.

ZeroLogic
07-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Its something the site use to do (not sure if they are currently doing it). If you brought a t shirt or donated to the site you would be a patron. As a matter of fact way back in like 2006 2007 I brought a shirt! Wheres my patron!:p

Pappy
07-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I think it was Ben who started it when he owned the site.

Zero...I updated ya:blah:

Kickstarts-suck
07-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Awww. I has shirt but no patron :(

I need to get some more shirts.. :D

ridehonda400ex
07-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Cool I was planning on buying a shirt anyways!!

ZeroLogic
07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I think it was Ben who started it when he owned the site.

Zero...I updated ya:blah:

Haha thanks Pappy. To bad I won't be around to see it after this Monday!:macho

Pappy
07-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Once you get settled, message me your address.....I will send you some goodies

One of our friends that has grown up with Cody leaves tomorrow as well, he joined the Navy. Unreal so many are growing up so fast.

ZeroLogic
07-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Once you get settled, message me your address.....I will send you some goodies

One of our friends that has grown up with Cody leaves tomorrow as well, he joined the Navy. Unreal so many are growing up so fast.

Will do, I appreciate it. Ft Benning will be my new home for quite a long time. (OSUT, Jump school then RIP (Ranger school). Time really does fly. It feels like it was just like yesterday I was walking in my cap and gown. Not sure about where you are but around here a lot of people are going into the military. I believe it is a great kick start to life. It takes the immaturity right out of you and train you to be an overall better and smarter individual. I wish you're and Cody's friend the best of luck!:macho

Pipeless416
07-06-2011, 07:45 PM
does this count? :chinese: :p that's my brother as well.. (blastereaten250)

TheLane
07-07-2011, 09:51 AM
All i could look at was the f150 raptor in the background.

bbender85
07-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Awww. I has shirt but no patron :(

ha same here! i was surprised i was called out on it last year at redbud, the ATVriders photgrapher spotted me (wasn't pappy, apparently he wasn't there that weekend... and i cannot for the life of me remember his name lol).

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s248/bbender85/atvr.jpg

smr
07-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Will do, I appreciate it. Ft Benning will be my new home for quite a long time. (OSUT, Jump school then RIP (Ranger school). Time really does fly. It feels like it was just like yesterday I was walking in my cap and gown. Not sure about where you are but around here a lot of people are going into the military. I believe it is a great kick start to life. It takes the immaturity right out of you and train you to be an overall better and smarter individual. I wish you're and Cody's friend the best of luck!:macho

Good luck Bubby. Thanks for your service. I made this same path back in 89. Spent my time at sand hill (known as sand hilton back then). Benning is a very interesting place, you will be suprised at how much you will learn is a short amount of time. I ended up being a tow gunner in a delta company at fort campbell, ky. (yeah I got lucky). Don't think they have the delta companies in the light infantry units anymore. If it haddn't been for the first gulf war I would have done my whole enlistment at campbell. Did my three got out and went back to school, paid for everything with teh GI bill.

Your gonna love it.

Good luck.

ZeroLogic
07-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by smr
Good luck Bubby. Thanks for your service. I made this same path back in 89. Spent my time at sand hill (known as sand hilton back then). Benning is a very interesting place, you will be suprised at how much you will learn is a short amount of time. I ended up being a tow gunner in a delta company at fort campbell, ky. (yeah I got lucky). Don't think they have the delta companies in the light infantry units anymore. If it haddn't been for the first gulf war I would have done my whole enlistment at campbell. Did my three got out and went back to school, paid for everything with teh GI bill.

Your gonna love it.

Good luck.

Thank you, they call Sand Hill now, hell on earth. :p Its going to be a hot one down there but I'm looking forward to it. I plan on doing my time then go to college and get an education. Or maybe make it a career if I like it. Thank you for you're service!

Tommy Warren
07-08-2011, 11:57 AM
seems like everyone who posted on this thread has become a patron.........so here is my post:D

smr
07-08-2011, 11:58 AM
not everybody

Tommy Warren
07-08-2011, 12:44 PM
don't ruin this for me:mad: :D

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
07-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
don't ruin this for me:mad: :D

AHAHAHAHA